More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

What Item Does He Trade For?

The Clothing Designator

The clothing designator is what John’s eyes latex into. The description was given to his mind when he touched it.

The Clothing Designator gives the user full control over what someone must or mustn’t wear.(Such as a woman needing to always have a dick in her or always needing a vibrator.) The Designator also changes the person’s mind to think they always have worn that or this setting can be turned off and it can be new to them.

John decided he could have some fun with this. Placing the stone where the Designator used to be he leaves the store.

Looking around he wanted someone to test it on. There were many subjects around the streets and in the surrounding buildings but one person caught his eye. There was a mother with a baby sitting on a bench at a bus stop. She was gonna be his first subject.

John pointed the device towards the woman but was undecided of what to change about her outfit. Then he saw the babies diaper which gave him an idea.

Using the voice system he says into the device “Diaper only nothing else.” The woman was suddenly engulfed in a bright light. When it begun to fade John’s eyes were met with a beautiful view.

The woman was now sitting there breasts perfectly exposed with nothing but a diaper on. She wasn’t even wearing shoes. The best part was she and no one around her blinked an eye at this except for John of course.

He wanted to run a few more tests

Method to Madness? Or Next Target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)