More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Avatar Kyoshi Avatar Kyoshi

Which Era you dive in?

The Clone Wars

The First Day as a Scout on Ryloth was different then you imagined. Since The War against The Separatists spread more and more troughout The Galaxy, even Civilians could sign up to Help The Republic in their War efforts. You had the bad luck to end up on The Frontlines to help and patch up wounded Clone Soldiers.

"Hes lucky if he ever walks again with that leg..." you mumble as you bandage a Clones leg up, which got badly damaged due to a explosion.

"You better dont move it or it will bleed again. S....So you stay here and tell us if you need something." The Clone nods weakly, holding back The Pain who was written all over his Face, as he leaned back in his Fieldbed.

You leave the tent with a quiet sigh as you stare around The Camp, which The Republic quickly build near a small Forest, not to far away where The Battle rages against The Battledroids of The Trade Federation. "We never win this War when we pull back at a few losses damnit, but who am i to judge....?" you say angry and slightly annoyed.

"Oh i think your're not entirely wrong, but we Fight for the living, and they don't"

You turn around as you hear the soft and young voice behind you, facing the mysterious Person, who sneaked up on you.

The Person is...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)