More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Avatar Kyoshi Avatar Kyoshi

The Person is...

Ahsoka Tano

You stare suprised at the small Togruta Girl infront of you. She gives you a weak smile before she breaks the silence.

"These Soldiers know the price of War, but they are our only hope of ending it." She says eyeing you. Another Transporter lands near The Camp,with more wounded Clones and already dead ones.

"Oh forgive my manners, I'm Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Knight...well you probably know anyway" she says as she pats The Lightsaber on her small belt lightly.

"I'm here to track down a Scout Team of Federation Droids. We lost to many Scouts already, so The Council figured a Jedi is needed...and well here I am" she smiles.

"Well...no offense but...I was also Scouting near The Camp the past few Weeks you know" You state Confident.

"So what do you think? Four Eyes are better than two right?" you smile at her.

She holds back a laugh and grins as she thinks about your offer to help. "Well i wont turn down help when offered, so...sure why not?" She smiles, but raises a finger quickly.

"But dont blame me if you get in trouble, i can't see the future, and recently everyone thinks i can predict future events. I'm A Jedi not some Wizard!"

"Is there such a big difference?" You tease her as she walks with you out of The Camp and in the near Forest.

"You did not just say that..." She says, half laughing. "If you see me in action you will quickly take that back" She says as she wanders trough The Forest with you.

"I hold you to tha..."

You cant end The Sentence before she drops You and herself on the ground. She points a finger to a near Patrol of 4 Battlefroids and 5 Super Battledroids, searching The Forest.

Ahsoka stares at The Patrol as she grabs her Lightsaber. "That's what we are looking for...you got a Blaster?"

"Erm....sure" you draw your Blaster nervously. "I cover you ok?"

She nods and quickly activates her Lightsaber. The Green blade glows brightly in The Dark Forest. Smiling one last time at you, she jumps up and runs towards The Patrol, her Lightsaber raised to block the incomming Blasterfire.

You quickly stand up and run towards The loud Fight, using the large trees as cover. Taking a last deep breath you raise your Blasterpistol and open fire on the remaining Droids.

Does it go well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)