More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

Just what is that thing?

The Clit of Pleasure and

Altena’s clit had been changed through magic, and had been turned into an instrument of pleasure and . At will she could make it as big and as hard as any man’s cock. She could make it long or short, thick or thin, slim or rough, hard as a rock or soft and elastic. With her magic clit Altena could fuck any woman she wanted, but that was more for the undead princess’ pleasure rather than because it was necessary. The only thing required for the clit’s power to work was a direct contact between it and the naked flesh of a female, so touching it with a finger was no different from licking it or shoving it in someone’s pussy. Once a contact was established Altena could make her (un)fortunate victim feel whatever the princess desire: pain, pleasure, or both. The clit’s power could break ANY woman – living or undead – regardless of how hard she tried to resist. It usually took from a few minutes to a few hours, though there were some female creatures that could keep on resisting for days, such as some warrior maidens and Angels, making it possible to rescue before they are broken. No female, regardless of her race, was immune to the clit’s power, with the exception of the five strange women from another world she had met years ago. However with Altena’s help they had left Vi’en, and no other female in the entire world was immune – Altena was certain of that. And once a woman had been enslaved by the Clit only Altena could free her.

However the Clit of Pleasure and had one major disadvantage. It had no effect on men. All women were affected, and all men were completely immune. So men would be the undead princess’ main problem and she would have to deal with any and all men that got in her way. Bur even so she felt certain she would win, especially with all the knowledge and power she had obtained. Now the only question left was: where to begin?

Where does Altena’s quest begin: the island of Mernerra, the continent of Zendar, or somewhere els

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)