More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pussygormet pussygormet

Which path do you take?

The Classmate - your best friends ex

As Does thighs find themselves on either side of your hips, you think about how you both found yourself in this situation. Doe was interested in trying molly and going to a show. You told her the come-up can be a lot and suggested just hanging out in your room listening to music until you both felt more stable. She agrees and one album later, the two of you are sitting criss cross on your bed chatting back and forth about anything and everything. All of a sudden, the spell seems to break, and Doe breaks a smile. “Johnny, your pupils are like saucers right now”

“Yours are too, to be honest.” You reply with a grin of your own. Doe opens her mouth in fake surprise before pulling out her phone to look at herself.

“Oh wow,” she murmurs, before making cute faces at her camera. “Ohmygod, I’m cute as fuck!”

Without thinking, you respond with a nod and a “of course you are”, earning a genuine look of shock followed by a warm glow.

“Thank you! Wow that felt SO good to get a compliment. Is this molly? This is awesome!” She smiles in delight. You chuckle and nod.

“Yeah, everything is pretty much the best thing ever. Sorry if this is weird, but skin on skin is really cool to feel. Are you okay if I hold your hand?” Doe blushes a bit, but pushes through with a flash of a smile and a shaking of her head. “You’re so tentative sometimes, you know that?” She asks, staring deeply into your eyes with her dark brown jewels. Her hand slips into yours, and you watch her face as she gently grips your hand, her mouth agape at the sensation. The two of you end up in a staring contest of sorts, as you’re both mesmerized by the others eyes. The moments direction slowly becomes inevitable. You and Doe are breathing heavily by now, and your other hands have found each other. After another unbearable minute, you can’t stand it any longer.

“I’m gonna kiss you now, Dear.”

Doe gently nods her head and whispers “Please.” You lean in slowly as Doe closes her beautiful eyes. After what feels like an eternity, your lips gently meet, and Doe instantly melts into you. Her lips are soft and sweet, and she makes the cutest mew when you put a hand around the back of her head. Slowly, tentatively, Doe’s tongue begins to play with yours, and after a little encouragement, you’re deeply french kissing her. Breaking the kiss, Doe looks back into your eyes, breathing heavily. “Sit down over there, Johnny. I wanna put my thighs around you.” This girl has gone from nervous innocent college girl to irresistible vixen in just about 2 minutes. You nod and quickly transfer to the futon. As she slowly gets up she says “take off your pants, ok?” Your heart flutters as you hear Does voice ask you to take your pants off. As you do, you don’t even notice she does the same until shes walking over. Her beautiful bare feet hit the ground gently with each step before she places on knee on either side of you, slowly mounting you. After a moment of silence, she kisses you deeply once more, her tongue exploring much more. As she presses deeper against you, her wet slit comes into contact with your cock dripping pre cum through your boxers. She moans gently as she inhales.

Your hands, currently at her smallest point in her waist, slowly travel down to her ass, stretching a small pair of panties across her incredibly large but tight ass. “I finally get to touch Doe’s ass…” you whisper mockingly in her ear as your inner dialogue becomes external. Doe giggles before returning the favor, whispering

“I can’t believe John’s cock is against my pussy right now…” She whisper moans as she begins to grind gently against your member. You groan in response to the stimulation and slowly lay your head against her tummy. Looking up you see her small tits freely hanging under her blue and white striped crop top. Slowly, you move your head upwards. Getting the message, Doe opens her shirt wide enough for your head to slide in. Immediately, you begin gently sucking Does breasts, eliciting a soft moan from Doe each time you suck.

“God… Johnny… that feels so good…don’t stop” She mews, grinding against you harder and harder. She lifts herself off your cock just long enough to slip your boxers down to your ankles. You respond in kind and moments later your bare cock is sliding up and down Does wet folds, as she begins breathing deeper and deeper, with tiny whines sprinkled in as you continue showing her tits all the love you can muster. You begin to hear words forming in Does breath, so you pop out for a second. “What’s that, gorgeous?” She’s biting her lip. “Pleeeassee..” she breathes. “Put yourself in me… I need it…” Unable to resist this woman any more, you press your head against her impossibly tight folds and, inch by inch, begin to let Doe enjoy your cock. However, you put it in painfully slowly, as you have a lot you want to tell this vixen. As her eyes meet yours with her mouth gradually opening in response to feeling you slowly fill her, you begin to tell her.

Doe, I’ve found you insanely attractive since the day I met you. Every day memorizing our lines together I just wanted to pull you into a practice room and make out with you forever. Your eyes pull me in like no other. Your ass is perfection. I never want to stop sucking your perfect tits. You are the most attractive woman I’ve ever met, and I finally have my cock inside you, Doe. You’re a dream come true.” She blushes, then kisses you deeply. Your cock has found its home, fully nestled inside Doe, who is softly caressing your member with her velvet slit. You could stay like this forever. It’s Dear who eventually breaks the kiss and giggles. “You know, I never pegged you for a romantic type. I like it, Johnny.”

“God I love when you say my name. Your voice is so sexy.” She smiles, making an ‘oh really?’ face - before quickly throwing her top off, finally revealing her full naked body head to toe.

John… you feel so much better than I could have imagined. I love the way you suck my tits, Johnny… will you grab my ass and start slowly fucking me, John?” She’s overdoing it but your’re loving it.

“Of course, Dear.” You respond softly, before gently spreading her soft ass and slowly lifting her up and back down again. Her hips roll in time with your movements, and you begin to gently thrust upwards into her body. Her face a mixture of awe and ecstasy, her head to the side as she watches the action. Her pony tail half covering her face, you take a mental snapshot. She looks back at you and nods quickly, before you pull her in quickly for another kiss. She happily yelps as you grab her, your bodies pressed against each other as she grinds deeply against you. Her body overriding any rational thoughts, she fully intends to breed with you.

Her hands roam across your body before settling on gently playing with your own nipples. You recall telling her years ago that you enjoy the feeling, and knowing she remembered just drives you crazy. You begin thrusting harder, still not quite pounding her form, as there is a hint of love in every thrust you two share. Your cock has driven poor Doe mad. She needs your cum. “Please Johnny…” She moans desperately.

“Yes Doe?” You ask, quickly stopping your mutual fucking. You are incredibly close to letting loose, but you’re trying to hold on as you never want to stop fucking Doe.

“I… I want your cum inside me.”. You groan as her words push you over the edge, as what feels like a gallon of semen begins to pump into Does ready and willing body. She moans loudly at the unexpected burst before smiling deeply as she realizes whats happening. Her hips gyrate as her insides squeeze out every last bit of cum they can, selfishly sucking it all into her womb. You give a couple more hard thrusts before you finally finish. Panting, the two of you look back into each others eyes for a full minute before Doe breaks the silence.

“Thank you, Johnny.”

A bit later, you're spooning a naked Doe in bed. She's gently pushing her ass against you as you're giving her pussy a gentle fucking. With one hand playing with her nipples and the other running through her hair, you take your time as you admire your best friends exes naked body. She beams up at you as she flashes you her golden smile, making your cock twitch inside her perfect body. You never thought you'd get the chance to be with her, and here she is again, encouraging you to fuck her to your hearts content. As you feel her come for the second time around your cock, you lock eyes and start gently playing with each others tongues. The combination of her killer eyes and addictive tongue has your balls churning already.

"God, Dear" you groan as you bring your torso above her. "You drive me crazy. I can't handle it" In response, Doe simply reaches down and starts gently fondling your balls as she hums little delights to herself. When she gives you her puppy dog eyes, its clear she's begging to be inseminated again. With a groan, you grant her mental request. Feeling this, she closes her eyes to concentrate on the feeling. Her eyes flash open as she whispers your name. "John" Her eyes flutter as she feels your pulsating shaft spread your thick, warm seed into her fertile womb, inseminating her once again. Your seed pumping baby batter into her makes her drool, and her eyes get all foggy. You just made her drunk off your cum.

Shooting another full load against the entrance of her womb, you fill up her entire pussy with your cum, pressed as deep as you can inside her flawless form. Afterwards, you slowly fall ontop of her into a makeout cuddle that lasts until you two fall asleep.

You awake to a strange weight on your chest. Suddenly you become aware of a warmth between your legs. Opening your eyes, you see Doe's plump ass directly above you, her feet doubled back over herself, dangling above your face. With a groan, you give in to Doe's sweet awakening of you. Her mouth so soft, she gently sucks and pumps your shaft, delightfully yet meticulously getting you off as best she possibly can. You reach up to grab her ass above you, but become distracted by her perfect, shapely little feet. So fucking sexy you think, slowly grabbing one. Doe is unaware of what you're doing until she feels her toes enveloped in a warmth as you begin to suck on them. She giggles into your pubes and redoubles her efforts to coax your cum out of your balls and into her college body, moaning gently as she revels in the feet worshiping. Doe pops off your shaft, angles her head back and asks "you like my feet, Johnny? I never had anyone worship them like this before." She sighs, letting both soles gently drag across your face as you eagerly lick and suck the goddesses perfect feet. Doe gently strokes your slick shaft as her tongue slowly falls out of her mouth. "Mmmmm, keep going. I love how that feels, Johnny."

You allow Doe's soles to press against your face as you break out in a wide smile. "You have the feet of a goddess, Dear. I want to treat you like one." Doe bites her lip.

"Goddess, huh? I like that. Keep worshipping me, boy." She says with a wink as she dives back down on your cock. With her feet in your mouth and cock in her throat, it doesn't take long for you to reach the point of no return. Sensing this, Doe quickly stops, hops off the bed, and gets on her knees in between her legs. Grabbing your twitching shaft and holding it upright, she begins to slowly lick the underside from the bottom to the top, flicking her tongue back and forth at the top. As your breathing increases she begins to knead your balls and her brown eyes grow in intensity as she stares directly into your eyes. Looking as cute as physically possible, Doe begins licking the tip like a lollipop, over and over again on the most sensitive spot. "Johnny... your goddess wants John cum. Please give it to me now."

Unable to deny her request, your shaft fires a thick load upwards, some landing on her surprised face while she continues to pump her hand on your shaft, flick your tip with her tongue, and knead your balls as they empty onto the most tempting woman you've ever met. Cum splashes down your shaft, in her mouth, and on her face, all the while with Doe smiling wide and giggling softly. After its over she crawls on top of you, leaning in to kiss you. As your tongues dance, you trade your cum back and forth as Doe gently moans soft mews of approval. "Thank you, daddy."

As you two cuddle the day away, you begin daydreaming more sexy scenarios you'd like to find your new lover in.

“I just wish I could have 3 Does” you daydream out loud as you recover from Does amazing tongue. She giggles and kisses your chest as you cuddle.

“Yeah? Ones not enough?” She coyly asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh you know you’re absolutely perfect, Nat. Sometimes I just want to have you bouncing on my cock while I eat you out.” She snorts out a laugh as she envisions herself double teaming you. “Wait why is that actually kinda hot?”

“Right??”

You two continue to daydream as you slowly drift back off into a nap.

You open your eyes, and gasp. Two Does sit delicately on the edge of your bed, naked as the day they were born. Tenderly caressing each others soft curves and playing with each others nipples, their lips locked in an intimate kiss. As they play with each others tongues, one opens her eyes and notices you watching.

“You’re awake!” She beams a smile at you, while the other gasps and gently looks at you. They start to crawl towards you, each slowly taking a side of your body, putting their thighs on either side of your leg. They give you a kiss on both cheeks, and your heart melts. Completely in sync, they begin to kiss your neck, working their way up to your ears, where they nibble, lick, and whisper sweet nothings that make you rock hard in record time.

“We missed you”

“Hi sexy!”

“How did you sleep, baby?”

“Are you ready to play?”

“I can feel you getting hard already”

“Do you like our little tits?”

“Are you gonna make us feel good?”

“I thought about you all day”

“I got her all worked up for you”

“What would you like, Mas?

“Anything you want, daddy”

Their hands caress all over your body, gently twisting your nipples, tracing your sides, cupping your balls, and jerking your shaft. Their soft moans and giggles have you completely overwhelmed, when suddenly, the Doe on your right slips down and over your other leg while left Doe just as effortlessly slides behind you, allowing you to rest your head on her soft thighs and tummy. She caresses your face and leans down for a kiss. As your lips meet, she immediately ramps up the intensity by slipping her tongue in your mouth as deep as she can, with a pleasurable moan as her hands find your nipples once more. You feel your shaft being enveloped in warmth and open your eyes to see Nat slowly lowering herself onto you, eyes half closed as her bubble butt gently slides down as her pussy slowly allows more of yourself inside her most private area.

The Doe behind you breaks the kiss and whispers in your ear “Good boy… take that innocent girl and make her your slut… she’s all yours!” she emphasizes with a giggle.

“And what about you?” You ask, looking up at her beautiful eyes. Once more, she laughs.

“You’re all mine, babe.” Your cock throbs in sub Doe, eliciting a soft moan as you begin to buck your hips back up into this beautiful vixen. Her soft body jiggles so enticingly as you two make love that you have to sit up and suck on her mouth-watering tits. Drawing out a sharp inhale from her, she begins to mew and pant as you work both ends of her body. As you guide her ass up and down your shaft, you begin circling Doe’s asshole with your finger, causing her to start a droning moan, jumping in intensity with each bounce on your cock. You hear the other Doe moving and before you know it, she’s behind sub Doe, and begins caressing and licking her. You release her tits and lean back to enjoy the show. Dom Doe’s hands quickly find her subs breasts, squeezing and owning them for herself. Sub Nat turns towards her dom, and wordlessly, they pull each other in for a kiss, the Doe on your cock having to break it every so often to let out a moan.

“Okay baby, look back towards him. Look him in the eye” She begins instructing. Sub Doe does as she is told. “Put your hands on his chest. Yeah, just like that. Good girl.” She lets you two fuck intimately for a few minutes before intervening again. She crawls over and unceremoniously begins making out with you, grabbing your face and lazily giving you her tongue. All the while you can hear the soft sounds of Does thighs and ass hitting your legs under the consistent moans and whimpers being caused by your addicting cock as she tries to stuff herself as much as possible with each stroke. Dom Doe breaks the kiss but stays an inch from your face, making direct eye contact as she whispers “Tell me you love me.” The question comes out of nowhere, but you don’t even think before immediately responding.

“I love you, Doe” She smiles widely, giving you butterflies in your stomach.

“Really?” You nod. “I love you too. Hey Nat!” She calls to her twin.

“Ah! Mmm! Hmm! Wha-what?”

“Mas says he loves us!” She gasps before looking at you.

“I love you, Mas. I love this. You fit so perfectly. You make me feel so good.”

She leans down and sticks her tongue out. You do the same while dom Doe quickly catches on, joining in. Your 3 way kiss is incredible. Feeling two of Does tongues playing with your own drives you absolutely insane. You take turns deeply making out with one at a time, and watch them make out more. You suck one Does tits while the other rides you. Eventually, dom Doe gets tired of waiting.

“Ok babe, I want a go! Finish him off, he doesn’t stand a chance.” She knowingly demands. Sub Doe leans down and kisses you once more.

“Cum inside? …Please?”

Grabbing her sides, you roll over as she instinctively wraps her legs around you. Missionary is even more intimate for the two of you, as your faces are mere inches away from each other. With pleading eyes, Doe rolls her whole body against you with each thrust as you two make love.

“You want my cum?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I want your cum, Mas.”

“Where?”

“In my little body, please.” You groan as your balls tighten, seconds away from losing yourself completely to Doe’s thick thighs and perfect pussy. She half mouths, half breathes “...please…” over and over as you make love to her intimately. All you can do is stare at each other’s eyes and slowly thrust as the inevitable happens. Burying yourself into the girls body, you begin inseminating your lover. Her body reacts to the first shot by stiffening and making her gasp. In response, her flower tightens in orgasm as she begins milking your pulsing member with her warmth. Your bodies work in perfect unison as your hind mind directive to breed new life takes over. Her eyes stay locked on yours as she is willingly bred, feeling thick globs of semen spreading a warmth through her tummy, where she delicately places her hand.

“More?” She requests, a soft, wide smile appearing after you appease her request. “More?” You can’t stop cumming as Doe coyly realizes how much of an effect she has on you. Brightening her eyes and sticking her tongue out, she squeezes you with her insides and begins playing with her nipples. Grabbing her neck, you begin to thrust hard with each spurt of cum that you release into her core, causing her to start chanting “Yes! Yes! Yes!” until she feels her insides overflowing with your seed, her face devolving into an ahegao. Realizing this, you pull out your still cumming cock, hard spurts covering her tits while more flows out like a waterfall, glazing the outside of her pussy with your spunk. With a breathless smile, she quickly gets on her knees and pops your shaft in her mouth, staring up at you as her tongue flutters under your rod. Hands still on her tits, she simply keeps eye contact as she swallows mouthful after mouthful of warm jizz. After a minute, her stomach feels full, so she stores your tasty cum in her cheeks as she pops off your shaft, closes her eyes, and aims your head at her face. Your cock is like a faucet by now, your baby batter pouring out of the head as she presses you against her face, slowly moving your tip around to cover every last inch of her face, tits, back, ass, tummy, and feet. She lets it dribble out of her mouth slowly, hanging off her mouth as she encourages you to coat her entire body with your seed. When it’s all said and done, you came for 10 entire minutes in and on Doe. You have never claimed someone so fully and so truly, and with the look in her eyes, you know she is never going to any other man again.

“Thank you, Mas.”

“Thank YOU, princess.” She giggles.

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)