More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

The Chronivac: Roomates

"Whatcha got there Jess?" Nikki remarked as her friend Jessica brought in a package.

"Some kind of computer game equipment thing...called a Chronivac." Jessica replied.

"Hooking it up?" Nikki asked.

"You bet."

"Need help?"

"Nope, but you can watch if you want."

"Ok."

The girls sat by Jessica's computer as she hooked it up. Once finished, they started the program which instantly scanned the two.

"Woah. Weird." Jessica remarked as she read the instructions.

"What?" Nikki asked, distracted by spinning her onscreen counterpart in the circle platform she was standing on.

"This thing, it says it can change a person. Mind, body, everything."

"Pffft. Yeah, right, whatever."

"Ooooh thou art a non-believer Nikole? Just watch."

Nikki, always the skeptic of the pair, snorted dismissively at Jessica's excitement about the strange computer program, "It sounds like some weird joke to me. It'll probably fill your computer with like a hundred viruses and pieces of malware. You'll be getting ads for free Viagra and natural herbal supplements to grow your dick or grow your tits for the rest of your life if you use the stupid thing."

"Well, I'm going to try it anyway," Jessica shrugged, "You've been bugging me to get a new computer anyway with the way this one's been acting up lately. Frying it with a virus would be just the excuse I need."

"Have it your way," Nikki laughed and headed to the kitchen to fix herself a snack.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)