More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FrostyBooty69 FrostyBooty69

What is Kim's story?

The Cheerleader Prank

"Read em and weep, Possible." Bonnie laid her cards out on the table. Straight flush.

"Wow Bonnie. That's such a good hand," Kim responded before laying down her own hand. Royal flush. "It's just too bad mine is better. You know the rules Bon. That thong is coming off."

"That's not fair! You fucking cheated!"

"How did I cheat?"

"I don't know how, but you must have. How is it that in a game of strip poker, you aren't even down to your underwear and we're all naked?" Bonnie gestured around the table where the cheerleading squad had played their game. It was true, Kim and only lost one hand while Tara, Jessica, Hope, Liz, Crystal, Marcella, and now Bonnie were all completely naked. All her years of undercover work must have just taught Kim how to read people because she was unstoppable at this game.

"Don't get mad at me," Kim said. "You're the one that suggested we play this dumb game." As cheer captain, Kim got the team together for a girl's night before the big game tomorrow. Tomorrow was the state championship game, and Middleton was up against their rivals, the Lowertun Lemurs. It was one of the biggest games in the school's history, and the cheer squad had to make sure the half time show did not disappoint. They had been practicing before and after school for two weeks, and Kim could tell how stressed the girls were getting, so she made them all come to relieve some stress and have fun before the big game. Of course, Bonnie had to suggest strip poker and, even though Kim was against it, the rest of the squad loved Bonnie's suggestion. Now they all seemed to be regretting it.

"That's it! I'm done here. I'm going home!" Bonnie grumbled as she gathered her clothes and made fore the exit. It didn't take long for the rest of the squad to follow the brunette and leave Kim alone in the room. Once in the hallway, Bonnie and the girls began plotting how to get their on thier captain.

What prank do they pull on Kim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)