More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porneia porneia

Which mini-game interests you?

The Cat Gets Her Comeuppance. (Selina's POV)

Walking up to the nurses' station Selina looks down at the chubby short nurse seated at the greeting desk wearing the name tag “Becky.” “Is Dr. Anderson here? I'm his wife, I'm here to pick him up.”

The rotund woman in the “Incredibles” scrubs, befitting the pediatric department, looks up and stutters, “Ohhh” when she gets a good look at the gorgeous raven haired beauty. “It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Anderson” she nods, “one second please.”

The plump, but friendly, nurse waddles back into the station and whispers to several of her compatriots, all of who turn and eye the woman that has so recently captured the most eligible bachelor in the hospital. Selina can see their thoughts on their smiles. “So, that is who he married”, “Damn, of course she's gorgeous”, “Pfft, what a trophy wife”, “Those have to be fake”, “Bitch, I hate her”.

The newly wed Mrs. Anderson bemusedly gives a grin of superiority and conquest which redirects all their stares. As if on cue the good doctor enters and briefly chats with the staff.

“What a dork.” Selina thinks to herself with amusement and affection while noting how completely oblivious her husband is to how many of his little minions have a crush on the good looking surgeon. “There's nothing more sexy than a handsome man who doesn't know how attractive he really is.” She smiles.

When David turns and moves towards his wife he looks her over head to toe with excitement and pleasure at the new form fitting red dress that she is wearing. Taking her man into her arms the buxom bandit kisses him fully on the lips, blatantly claiming her territory in front of all the other failed contenders that look on in jealously.

“Selina.” David whispers a bit embarrassed by such a passionate display of public affection.

Come on Whitebread.” The comely thief wraps her arm around his, “Time to go home, and I've got some exciting news.”

As they head by the nurses station Selina cannot help but give one last look backward at the envious nurses as she walks with the handsome doctor well in tow.

"Since I've agreed to go to your little nerd-fest tomorrow." Selina puts on her best charming voice. "I figure you owe me. So once we are done with geeksville, I scored us a way into the opening of Thicc, Metropolis' new hippest club. Primoz is going to be playing.” Selina playfully bumps hips with her husband pretending for a moment to dance as they enter the elevator. “I can't wait to see you shake your thing to 'Bazurk.'”

“Selina,” David pauses at hitting the lobby button as the door closes, “The convention booths close at seven, but the main lectures start at eight. I planning on hearing Lord British, I mean, Richard Garriott. He is giving a multi-media presentation about the interdevelopment of medieval and fantasy tropes and their transitions from literature, table top gaming, CRPGs, and MMORPGs, in the second half of the twenty century in comparison to the possible future iterations of the industry. It's such an anticipated lecture it will probably go well past eleven.”

“You have to be fucking kidding me.” The upset former criminal puts her hands on hips.

“Language.” Her husband isn't pleased either as he presses the lobby floor button. “We are in public, and in a hospital no less. That is certainly one for the swear jar. That puts you at sixteen.”

“Then you get two,” Selina fires back, one for saying 'Lord British' and the other for 'trope'.”

“I don't like these stupid conventions either.” David voice gets serious. “Playing online is one thing, but dressing up in public, that is way too geeky even for me. However, we both promised Héctor Rodríguez from the Coronary Care Unit we would help him with his booth. Besides, we owe him for the huge favor he did us during our wedding.”

“I know,” Selina grumbles, "of all your nerd friends he is the best.”

“So why don't we split forces. Once the booths are closed at seven I can go to my lecture and you can go to the club.”

Selina glares at her husband. “Sometimes, you're such an idiot. Do you really want your wife to go to a dance club by herself?”

David looks nonplussed. “Why not?” He honestly answers. “I trust you.”

Selina rolls her eyes, her husband's innocence and simple belief in his wife is both so endearing and insanely infuriating. “Fine, Pam and Harley are going to be there, too.” She grumbles that he unwittingly called her bluff. “Their back as a couple and I don't want to be the third wheel.” Giving an exasperated sigh Selina realizes she has to spell out everything to Dr. Milk & Cookies. “One of my favorite DJ's is playing and I want to go dancing, and dancing with you. You know, the man I love.”

David rubs his eyes in frustration. “I already promised Hector I would go with him to the lecture. I hate those clubs, the noise, the crowds, the smell, and going dancing with those two? Their psychotic. The blonde is a complete nut job and I swear the redhead tried to poison me when I ordered a salad at that restaurant.”

The couple stares at each other, on the verge of their first fight, as the elevator door opens and several people begin to walk in. Leaving the car in silence David is the first to speak. "Can't we work something out? Is that band playing some other night? I can handle dancing, or the two crazies, or a club, but all three, at once?"

Seeing an empty work station, Selina pushes her husband into the tiny nook. “How about this?” Selina goes into full manipulation mode. “Instead of bickering, lets make it a wager. If I win, we go dancing with me and my friends. If you win, I go to your lecture with the other dickless wonders.”

“Now you're up to seventeen.” David takes the bait. “Remember, the paddle is punishment not foreplay, you complained bitterly when you got ten, and then you conned me into waiting until twenty, I doubt even you would enjoy that many. Though, I really wish you won't swear so in public.”

Selina gets quite aroused when her husband gets authoritative, especially about bedroom things. Having rules to be broken is also quite exciting. When the two come together, however, they're just intoxicating catnip to the former cat burglar. She might have promised to give up a life of crime, but not mischief when it comes to anything sexual.

The gorgeous Gothamite leans in against her husband. “If I swear three more times before 7:00 PM tomorrow you win. I will go to that boring lecture and then you take me home and tan my little backside until I learned my lesson. If I don't hit twenty, then we dance.”

“That's hardly a difficult challenge for you.” The good doctor knows his wife better than anyone. “And my payment for losing is brutal.”

“Then double or nothing?” Selina runs a finger down his chest. “Forty with the paddle and the lecture verses my slate wiped clean and the club?”

“You won't be able to sit for days.” David is actually shocked at his wife's wager, falling further into her trap.

“You want me to stop swearing, don't you?” Selina plays the game. “Only a firm correcting hand could drive my filthy little habit from me. Besides, don't I deserve it?” Selina is well aware of her husband's flagellation and bondage fetish and thinks it rather cute that he believes she doesn't know about it.

When he hesitates, Selina goes in for the kill. “Still not enough? Well then hot-stuff, have you ever taken a woman from behind?” The emerald eyed temptress purrs as she sees the shock and near offense, yet excited arousal, in her lover's eyes about her salacious suggestion. "Let me guess." Selina goes all in, playing the first-wife card. "You had to fain disgust if it was ever mentioned around little Miss Sweet Polly Purebred? She was right, of course, a good girl would never be into such a depraved act, because it can hurt so much." The voluptuous vixen's voice is a near moan as she presses in with her body and whispers into her man's ear, "But good girls don't swear in public." Selina begins to play with his tie. “To tell you the truth, I have saving myself back there for the man I married, but your considerable size and girth has really intimidated me. For this wager, however, I'm even willing to put it all on the line, and literally bet my ass, while all you have to do is shake it, if you lose.”

Selina knows David is honorable decent guy, but he is still a guy, with a man's ego and a man's base desires, and she is confident she is hitting all the right buttons.

“Okay, it's a bet.” Is all the good doctor is willing to say in public.

“Sucker.” Selina can help but think to herself. Yes, she feels a bit guilty about conning her husband into such an easy bet for her to win, but she really wants to go dancing. “Why don't you go get the car, I'll cook for us tonight, and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.”

“You're dangerous.” David gives her a quick kiss. “But I do love you.”

“Love you too, sweetie.” Selina gives her lover a quick slap on his ass causing him to shake his head in pleased offense as he walks away.

Selina doesn't usually cook, but she wants to make it up to him tonight for having to take her dancing tomorrow. “Getting on my knees and giving him the blow job of his life will probably help too” she grins to herself. “But, first to attend to a piece of unwanted business.”

Quickly leaning over to look directly at the nearby computer monitor Selina sees the picture quickly change from a person to the desk top.

“I know it's you.” She bluffs. “Either you come back on or I call security.”

An Asian looking kid appears on the screen with a sheepish excited look.

“Hiro Okamura, isn't it?” Selina pushes her memory. “The eighteen year old computer and robotics prodigy from Japan? Here on a internship for the summer, I believe."

“That is one sexy wager.” He giggles looking more like he is fourteen than of age. “I didn't know girls in real life did that kind of thing. And who knew Dr. Anderson was such a stud.”

Selina smiles and leans in close to the screen, letting her breasts sway, drawing in the juvenile looking man's complete attention.

Her voice is clear and calm. “Let me guess, you jack off a lot while online, right?"

"Um." The teenager gets nervous.

"You see, Hiro." Selina crosses her legs as she sits most provocatively on the desk. "When you grow up you get to have a real girl friend and have real sex. Now, Dr. Anderson is a stud, that is true, that is why he married a complete freak. And if you remember, he just said his wife is dangerous." With a flick of her wrist the former Catwoman produces a razor sharp throwing knife hidden from her person and holds it up to the screen as the geeky Japanese kid almost falls over in his chair from fright.

"He's right, of course." Selina puts on her most glaring look. "And if you fuck with my husband or his career, you'll deal with me. Understand, little virgin boy?"

Taking a nervous shallow he gulps, “Yes, ma'am.” In a meek voice.

“Good.” Selina straightens up and makes the knife disappear. “You've had your thrills, now run along and go jack yourself off and leave the real fun to the adults.”

When the screen goes dead, Selina gets up and walks out, laughing to herself, amused how easy it is to manipulate men.

(REMEMBER: "Start Game" over on the right under the "Score" tab has to be on.)

Time to prepare Selina for Metropolis' FantasyCon.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)