More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EricRP EricRP

Main Narrative + Options

The Cast

You: Elliott King- You're in your first year of College but were in your last year of High School on the Belgium trip. You're popular and fairly cool now but owe much of that to Belgium and falling in with the popular crowd from the year above. You really believe yourself to be a good guy but are torn between to utterly conflicting yet equally perfect girls. Living the dream is a nightmare.

![Lauren Anderson] (https://imgur.com/a/Mn4XcwQ)

Year above you so 2nd year of College in real time but 1st year when the narrative begins. A dancer- brunette, stunning, tall and slender with these amazing glossy lips and tan skin. Loves Disney movies and trashy TV. Bubbly and loud. A livewire.

! Lily Glover

Your year group but the other year half. Quiet and shy. Incredibly beautiful but it's all so natural and understated that it goes unnoticed. She loves the same music as you. Green eyes, ash-blonde hair that seems dark and light at the same time but shines a lustrous gold in the sunlight. Lips are voluptuous and gossamer soft.

Sam McKee:

Your friend throughout high school. Pretty geeky- A gamer but clever and with a dry sense of humour. Wears a beanie hat most of the time when not in school and always has earphones close by.

! [Daisy Ward] (https://imgur.com/a/PeqDGtr)

Tall, skinny but beautiful. Her eyes are an electric blue but are really wide-spaced which is utterly captivating. Sadly never gives anything back. You suspect she might be a closet pool-whore though!

![Ange] (https://imgur.com/a/rwMA7c5)

Filipino. Year above. Tiny. So pretty you could cry and a massive flirt to boot. She can fold herself up like a pretzel which isn't the worst skill ;) Year above you.

![Bryony] (https://imgur.com/a/UyKvylP)

Also dances, alternative look, silver/lilac hair colour, lip/nose piercings, really cool fashion sense. Cool old fashioned camera and great tits and ass. Year above you.

Curtis Garstang:

Year above, one of the most popular kids at school. Really great physique, boyfriend of Courtney (next) From a troubled family but just genuinely nice despite things. Loyal.

! [Courtney Taylor] (https://imgur.com/a/oM8mlg3)

Super nice- literally lovely. Short and pretty, keen runner- always smiling. Plaits her hair so it always looks cute. The warmest person probably ever. She's a hugger.

Holly Stone:

Sporty, you know her through Athletics club. Quite into gaming and tech stuff which you wouldn't have guessed. Not really your type but funny and kind. Seems to get on with Sam! Your year.

![Kaitlyn Simpson:] (https://imgur.com/a/odFU55a)

Your year, pixie-esque. Really cute. Dancer, knows everyone. Brunette.

Mr Robbo:

Head of History early 40s (maybe just now 40) great teacher- very funny. Inspirational.

Mr Benz:

English teacher. Very funny (mid to late 30s) Bit crazy but popular and likeable.

Maddie Weir:

Gorgeous, great tits and ass. Perfect teeth. Always smiling. Freckled face. Beautiful. Out of your league. Surely?

Millie Barker:

Lauren's best friend. Skinny and tall. Funny but not someone you're attracted to. Loud - loves Disney. Annoying.

! Mia Cattermole

The most gorgeous girl in your year. Was on the Belgium trip but you had no interaction with her until a Christmas Party later that year. A tall, blonde dancer and model student.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)