More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thronx Thronx

What happens during Sett’s time in Vayne Manor?

The Cast

I think everyone knows how these champions look already. But sometimes, you need a sexy picture to get more the idea of their beauty, at least it helps me. For those, who are not familiar with League of Legends, don't worry: The lore is only a side-note.

I tried to find a picture for everyone in their original skin, but sometimes it was extremely difficult because:

  • A: the champion is new
  • B: the champion isn’t popular by talented artists
  • C: there were too many good ones

Important: This list will continue, once the certain champion appears in a sex-scene in the story.

Ahri:

Our favourite fox-lady in the league has not only a supermodel body, sexy voicelines and charming magic - She also has like a thousand sexy pictures on the internet, which made choosing one extremely difficult. I went with this one in the end, mostly because I think this particular one, isn’t a skin in the game:

Akali

The rogue kinkou-assassin is trained enough to fuck everyone up who messes with her. She is silent, skilled with daggers and in close-combat, she is deadly…and very horny for sure.

Ashe

The queen of the avarosan tribe is skilled with the arrow and in a lucky relationship with Tryndamere. She certainly is cool as the ice she shoots and yet, remains a hot lady after all.

Caitlyn:

The hat-lady from Piltover, a badass cop already and since "Arcane" officially in a lucky relationship with her best friend Vi. She represents the good, righteous one, but even she needs some time off her duty...

Diana:

Our favourite lunari loves the moon. Only the moon. Never ever will she love the sun. Or a very certain solari, right? Right?

Evelynn:

Temptation incarnate, Evelynn is known for always gets what she wants. The demoness is seductive, cunning and for sure a very, very naughty girl.

Gwen:

As a doll, who became to live, Gwen is still a person - but she loves to play and to be played with.

Janna

This airy woman, next to wearing also very airy clothings, surely knows how the wind blows.

Jinx

Our favourite maniac and gunslinger, you can love her as much as you can hate her for what she does. Yes, she might be crazy…but everyone has at least one special friend after all

Kai'sa

This woman has seen the endless void and definitely needs a break from all the creatures, she hunts. When someone needs a vacation, it's probably her.

Katarina:

The Noxian assassin spins, whirls and jumps, always ready to fuck someone up. Her fiery hair represents her temperament for sure.

Leona

Here comes the sun...or rather: here cums Leona. Like the sun, she is bright, has a warm heart and obviously is very, very hot

Lux

The lady of the light is maybe unexperienced and has much to learn yet, but where else could she do so if not in the league of legends?

Miss Fortune:

Our favourite pirate-lady is not only a good gunslinger but also a well-endowed, beautiful woman. To survive in Bilgewater you have to be tough and Sarah Fortune surely knows how to present herself.

Morgana:

The fallen angel: gothic vibes, naughty soul, direct and staightforward.

Neeko:

This changeling can be anyone who she wants to be. So much opportunities for an innocent, young girl that might be not that innocent after all.

[u]

Nidalee:

The feline cat-lady loves to hunt and catch her prey. But every cat also loves to snuggle and get her milk as well, right?

Quinn

Everyone who had faced this scout with her bird on top-lane, knows she deserves some spanking. She really does. She also likes to blind people, so those can't look at her. I can't figure out why...

Riven:

The exiled championess has a strong will and the power to overcome her weaknesses. She also likes to bring a big sword into fights and surely can handle these kinds of things.

Senna:

After a long lean period in a lantern, Senna is back in business, on the side of her husband Lucian, ready to repay the many years of not being with him.

Seraphine

How much does it changes you, if you have talent and be the popular girl? Will it make you humble and really devoted to fan-service or will it make you a bit more bratty and give you a 'I-can-have-whatever-and-whoever-I-want'-attitude?

Sona

The blue-haired maven of the strings is a very talented musician on her keyboard. She also has two very big arguments to seduce anyone she wants to.

Soraka

This celestial heal-queen has a pure heart and a wonderful body. Oh and she really likes big bananas. Sometimes these puns are just too simple.

Vi:

After "Arcane" things are settled. Vi is tough, she is brave, she is there for those she loves and she does love a certain someone with a rifle. Vi stands for vicious, and surely for victorious.

Zeri

Sparkly, sprightly, happy - that's Zeri for you (I didn't plan to have her in the story in the first place, so she may appear a bit differently than others)

Anything else?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)