More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The Carnival sentence

The moment Vanessa had chosen the alternative sentence, she instantly received regrets. The judge explained to her that she was only allowed to know minor details of the sentence, and that the one selected for her was most likely to be incredibly brief. The judge then called for a meeting with her lawyers, who would discuss terms and give Vanessa the best chance. This meeting went on for a good hour, which infuriated Vanessa because she hated being kept waiting. Her impatience had almost gotten the best of her by the time her lawyers came out to greet her.

"Well? What sentence do I gotta go through with?" Vanessa asked impatiently, she'd become increasingly bored of this mess and wanted it over asap. "Well, we told him your terms, and he kinda told us to shove it in your face." One of her lawyers sheepishly explained, Vanessa's face growing angrier by the second. Realizing Vanessa's anger, the lawyer tried to reassure the powerful woman. "Well, he said he can't tell us anything about the sentence except the location, and that it's under his terms and conditions not yours." The lawyer then instantly continued as Vanessa's hands started forming fists. "Now now, calm down. We searched up the address, and it looks like a carnival is set up there, some kinda theme park type thing. We've come to the conclusion that's where you'll be serving your sentence. The duration will probably be throughout the summer."

Vanessa didn't really know what to think, she was angry that none of her terms were met, which meant anything could happen to her. However, working at carnival shouldn't be too bad, in a way carnivals are supposed to be fun. She used this as her only piece of hope. Unfortunately for Vanessa though, summer had already begun, which means that she would have to start the sentence asap. Vanessa's lawyers had reassured her that she would have a place to stay after her first night, because Vanessa was doing a night shift at the carnival to begin with.

Vanessa didn't have long to pack, but she still managed to get all of her expensive clothes and jewelry packed. This was very important to Vanessa, because she always wants the world to see how superior she is. For the outfit she'd wear on her first shift, Vanessa had selected a very rich but casual outfit. She wanted to look very high and mighty, whilst still not standing out too much. She wore her incredibly expensive designer light blue jeans, which perfectly showed off her plump round butt. She wore a white crop top, which emphasized her large perky breasts and showed off her flat toned belly. She also wore baige high heels, to retain her authoritative stance even though she's gone for a casual look. Vanessa looked stunning and would definitely attract alot of attention, which is exactly what Vanessa wanted.

As the sun begun to set, Vanessa's personal chauffeur arrived outside her house to pick up the sexy woman. Vanessa put her designer sunglasses on, and strutted towards the Rolls Royce. "Take me here please" Vanessa told her chauffeur as she got in the car and placed her suitcase next to her, handing the address to the chauffeur.

It didn't take long before Vanessa had ventured out into the countryside, and finally made it to the rural area where the carnival was taking place. The town looked incredibly poor, with run down streets and barely any lights. The Carnival was the only thing giving life to the town, and could be seen from miles away. Vanessa just hoped that the carnival wasn't too over the top for her.

The Carnival was incredibly bright, with all kinds of colours emanating the entire attraction. It had different areas and rides, which seems to stretch out for acres. It was flooded with people, which made Vanessa wonder where they actually all came from. "This must be one hell of a carnival" Vanessa muttered to herself, unbeknownst to the fact that every customer was aware she would be attending the carnival for her sentence.

The car pulled up near the main gate, which was a giant clown face with it's mouth wide open. The chauffeur told Vanessa to leave her suitcase with him as he he'll find the place she's staying at. Vanessa agreed and reluctantly exited the vehicle, tutting and sighing at the commotion going on around her. With that, the chauffeur immediately drove off, leaving Vanessa stranded at this godforsaken carnival for the time being.

The gorgeous woman strutted over to the main gate, before being yelled at. "Oi bitch! Get in line like everyone else!" Someone in the queue that Vanessa had completely ignored yelled. Vanessa would have ripped this person to shreds, but she contained her anger and established that this fool was a waste of her time. She slowly strutted toward the queue line, making sure to keep her authoritative posture.

She ended queuing for about half an hour before she finally reached the counter. During this time Vanessa had come to the realization that she no idea where she was meant to go once inside the carnival. Vanessa approached the counter, retaining her demeaning and authoritative look. "Hello, my name is Vanessa Sinclair, I'm here to be serving a sentence" Vanessa spoke quietly to the cashier, not wanting everyone to know why she was there. "Oh yes, I've been told about you, now you still gotta pay to get in!" The cashier told Vanessa, a smug look forming on her face. Vanessa wasn't gonna let this woman get the upper hand. "Um actually I think I'll walk in without paying." Vanessa told the cashier, turning to walk through the gate before being stopped by the cashier. "How about this Miss I'm better than you', how about I give you a tip about this sentence, for a small bribe of let's say...£500 dollars?" The cashier asked Vanessa, clearly knowing how wealthy Vanessa was. Vanessa pondered for a bit, before coming to the conclusion that a tip would be very helpful for her to find out where she needed to go. "Alright fine, have it your way then." Vanessa gave in, reaching into her purse and fishing out 500 dollars. "Alright then, my tip is: don't be such a bitch, it'll only make matters worse for ya." The cashier laughed, knowing she'd just played a prank on the great Vanessa Sinclair.

Vanessa was livid, and just about ready to punch the cashier. "You fucking little bitch! Give me my money back you greedy whore before I--" The man behind Vanessa had grown impatient and pushed Vanessa through the gate, which shut before Vanessa could go back through. "I'm sorry but you've held us all up for too long!" The man complained at Vanessa, who banged on the gate screaming expletives before eventually giving up.

Vanessa was now stuck in a carnival that she had no idea where she was supposed to go, which made the sexy woman very confused about what happened next. The Carnival was very big, and had alot of attractions Vanessa could try and visit.

Where does Vanessa go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)