More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Master 1Master

Destination

The Cabin

As your dad pulled up outside the cabin you looked to your side to your brother still sleeping. Your mom and dad get out to unload the supplies and bags out of the pickup, your mom seeing your brother still sleeping says "wake him up and then then both of you help your father unload everyhing". You look to your brother and see he still has'nt moved so you decide why not have a bit of fun. You lean in close and as loudly as you can start screaming out as you do this your brother jumps up only been held in place by the seat belt arms flailing about while letting out a little wimpering noise. You could'nt control yourself the reaction was perfect, you start burst out laughing uncontrollably and its at this point your brother realises what just happened.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE" he yelled, "you know your a dickhead" he remarked while smirking. "I could'nt resist, sorry bro i'll try stop laughing" you say.

You and your brother get out of the truck to help your dad unload it still laughing and joking about. "Come on help out with this and then you can relax" your dad said, "sure thing dad, everything to go in the store room" you asked, "yeah, you two take all these supplies to the store room then you can take your bags to your rooms and i'll take care of the rest" and thats exactly what you did.

When you entered the cabin hallway the stairs to second floor was ahead off to the side then a door on the side of the stairs lead to a basement straight ahead of the stairs was the kitchen dining area, to the right as you entered the cabin was a living room area and to the left of the stairs was a spare unused room. Upstairs to the left was your brothers room and across from that your parents with there own bathroom. To the right of the stairs was your room a spare room and a shared bathroom.

When everything that needed to be done was, after a long drive and then unpacking everthing it was already late and eveyone agreed to an early night and as soon as you hit the bed you drifted off to sleep.

Whats next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)