More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Progenitor Progenitor

What are these bizarre saucer like objects!?

The Breeder Beast of Yucca Flats!

Julie watched a single saucer as it drifted over the far end of the desert. It was exactly as the radio had portrayed it; invaders from space had come to conquer us. She didn't know what to do. It moved slowly, like a steel cloud, a blue beam of light searching the ground below as it went.

And then, out of the distance, two jets screamed into view.

Julie's heart leapt as she watched the ensuing air-to-air battle, with the jets firing rockets and machine guns. The saucer easily out maneuvered its persuers at first, and even shot down one of the jets shortly after the beginning of the fight, but the second jet tagged it with a rocket. The saucer lurched, turning on its side, as molten steel and electronic guts spilled out of its underbelly and drooled along the ground.

It crashed maybe five hundred yards from the first jet, if she was guessing. Smoke rose from both the disabled extraterrestrial craft and the crashed jet. Julie slammed on the brakes, biting her lip as she looked in her rear view at what she could see of the carnage, and then turned in the seat, looking over her shoulder.

There was something extraordinary back there. A vehicle from another planet, enemy or not, and near by it a human who may need help. Someone that could be hurt. Or worse...

She chewed her lip some more and then ran to the car parked in the driveway before backing out and heading off in the direction of the battle...

Vote in Comments: Go to the Jet, or go to the Saucer!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)