More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

The Boss (Olivia Raund; red panda)

I was greeted to the site of a red panda with C-cup breasts on an athletic body complete with four pack abs, dressed in a plan white t-shirt and dark, tight fitting blue jeans which didn't do much to hide her true gender. She had one hand behind her back and the other she extended in greeting which I took. "Katey! Hey!" she exclaimed and let herself in. "I just came to see how you were doing. I was a bit concerned about your health and was relieved to hear you were out of the hospital."

"Um, hey, boss. Yeah. I'm fine, just getting ready to clean my place up," I remarked motioning to the mess.

"Oh, yeah. I see. Well, these are for you," she revealing a lovely bouquet of various flowers including about a dozen red roses. "And, you know what, why don't I help you clean? In fact, I was thinking I'd stick around while you're on vacation to make sure you don't end up in the hospital again."

"Um...Okay." I replied as I hunted for a vase, which I eventually found and set it on the coffee table. As I bent over to do so, I felt her hand gently placed on my ass, giving my tail a little pet.

"I love these little shorts you have on. They make you look even sexier than normal," she commented.

I had a small crush on her for a while an that comment made be blush probably more than I was intending, but if she noticed, she didn't show it. "Thanks, Miss Raund. I like your outfit, too."

"Thanks, Katey. And you can call me Olivia if you want. In fact, I insist. Now, let's get started cleaning," she said, still stroking my tail and she ended it off with a firm slap on my ass with a bit of a squeeze, which I didn't mind at all.

We spent the rest of the day cleaning and finally got it to a point where it was acceptable. Afterwards, I was a bit tired, but she seemed fine to the point where she made us dinner which she insisted on feeding to me. It was a bit romantic, I thought, and my face was bright red the entire time.

After she was done, she suggested that I get ready for bed while she unloaded the suitcases from her car and got changed herself. Then we would maybe watch a movie together. Really, it was the first "date" I had in ages and they fact that it was with my sexy boss made it that slightly more special.

Anything happen leading up to the date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)