More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

The Book of Wickedness

Mrs. Deviel boarding school for Prim and proper ladies had stood for around a hundred years, the school had a resounding reputation to never fail to turn even the most rebellious student into a goody-two-shoes proper prudish ladies.

The secret? Passed through the generation of its principal was a leather-clad tome called Encyclopedia Eviellum. The tome possesses enormous magical capabilities, it was able to siphon the evil essences from other women, leaving them almost as pure as newborn babies, at least if the magical tome was used properly, it was a secret practice that only the principals knew, even the whole faculty was hidden in the dark to this truth. The tome was a double-edged sword that the generations of principals never realized.


The current principal, Ms. Susan Hawkes, never got any prompt and tutorial to use the magic tome as the last principal, Mrs. Tori Goodwill, in an accident during the day the new batch of students enrolled. She never properly passed the book to the emergency chosen new principal. The existence of said magical tome is completely unknown to Susan.

Due to her carelessness, she put the old belonging of the late Mrs. Tori that was left in the school into the charity bin, including the magical tome, for their student and faculty members to buy if they are interested.


Rachel was enrolled by her parent in the all-girl boarding school to fix her behavior. Born in a wealthy family, Rachel is a spoiled princess, she had reigned as the queen bee in her previous school, unfortunately, her reign of bully didn't last as all of sudden, her usual spoiling parent suddenly decide to transfer her to this school without even asking of her consent. Even her tantrum couldn’t change her parent’s decision.

Rachel just wanders randomly around her new school to vent her stress, and she sees the charity sale organized by the faculty. In normal days, Rachel isn't the type who cares about charities before something suddenly attracts her. Something seems to call her very being.

She sees the leather-clad tome and confirms that it is that book that pulled her here, the voice inside her head keeps telling her to buy the tome. Rachel looked at the price tag and it is not very expensive for her, without any hesitation, she buys the tome, and quickly left the school field.


Rachel is back in her dorm room. Inside, there is her roommate, Felicia Hawkes, busy with her study. From their name, people can guess that Felicia has a relationship with the current principal, and indeed, Felicia is Susan’s daughter.

“What book is that?” Felicia asked after she notice the leather-bound tome on Rachel’s hand.

They had known each other just a week, but she know that Rachel isn't interested in that kind of stuff.

“I don’t know, I bought on a whim.”

“I thought you aren’t the type to take an interest in something like a book."

"You don't know me enough, Miss goody-two-shoes."

“Hey, I just asking, no need to hurl mockery.”

Both of them decide to end their conversation short, and back to mind their own business.


Rachel opens the seal that binds the book, and suddenly she feels cold on her back.

Finally, I found a suitable host to bear my power

A voice resounds inside Rachel’s mind.

“Ahhh…” a torrent of information is surging to her brain, and Rachel can’t help but yell.

Rachel's sudden outburst isn't unnoticed, Felicia, a kind-hearted girl, isn't able to ignore her, even when the spoiled princess attitude from Rachel usually annoys her on any other day. "Rachel, are you okay?"

Fortunately, the pain of accepting the surges of information is just at the start, Rachel is able to quickly recover from the pain and back to normal condition, “yeah, I’m okay, never been better in fact, I can feel the delicious wickedness coursing through my vein.”

“You are beginning to scare me here, Rach.” Felicia has the right to feel worried because Rachel has a very sinister smile on her face when she faces her. There's something wrong with Rachel.

“Scared? No…no, babe, you don’t need to fear me… just kidding, you should fear me, and I will let you know why.”


Rachel points her finger to Felicia, and the girl feels her body become frozen and not accepting any of her commands to move.

“This book is capable to siphon the evil essences of women and leaving them as innocent and naïve as a baby. The generation of the principals in this school have done this for a century, that's kind of sick and a bit hypocritical for them, alas, what they don't know that the wickedness siphoned from others had feed this evil tome full, we have numerous alumnus, probably more than thousand since the school built till today, and 2/3 of it was the so-called bad seed like me and not do goodies like you when they enrolled."

“Their essences fill me with knowledge, memories, power. I am a goddess, no, according to your do-gooder standard, I more suitable to be called a devil, it might not suitable to call myself Rachel anymore, it’s don’t give any justice because I am now an amalgamation of all these wicked essences flowing in my vein, but what to call myself? I don’t have any ideas yet, so let's stick with Rachel until I'm done with you.

"And why I tell you this is because I want you, a miss do-gooder, to taste the wickedness that had been stored for a century."


Rachel recites something in a bizarre language Felicia never heard of before. Felicia sees Rachel emit a purple-colored haze from her body, something normal human isn't capable of. The haze gathers and condenses on Rachel's hand. A few seconds pass, and a small purple ball appears on Rachel's palm.

“Open your mouth!” like a puppet, Felicia opened her mouth as Rachel’s commanded.

“Enjoy the ride, Felicia,” Rachel smirks as she pushes the ball inside Felicia's mouth and commands her to swallow it.

Rachel then snaps her finger and gives Felicia's body control back to herself.


“What did you give me, bitch!!??”

"The book calls it the ball of wickedness, I can project the wickedness inside me into a ball, and whoever eats the ball will have their personality changed to match the content, anyway, what you eat is a mix of three essences of wickedness, the first one from a devil worshipper named Judith, the second one is from a lipstick lesbian who calls herself Kitty, and the last one is from Jacky, a socially-awkward beta girl…I don't expect that those principals consider being beta is a form of bad essences needed to be siphoned, but thank to them, I could give you this treatment.”

“Fu-“ Before Felicia was even able to utter her curse, she feel her whole body shake and lost her power to stand. She feels that her stomach content is going to explode and she want to vomit so bad.

Bleargh! Felicia can't hold the urge to vomit anymore.


"Feel better?" Rachel asks after she saw Felicia puke out a white shining ball.

“Y-yes, my goddess, t-thank you," Felicia answers with a few stutters, her heart beating fast when Rachel asks her whether she was feeling better. She feels hot, and horny just from hearing Rachel's voice. She thought of herself as pathetic that just by hearing the voice of her idol in near, can send her near climax.

Rachel stomps the white shining ball under her feet until it left nothing

“Now, I have some task for you, make your mom swallow this ball of wickedness, and I will let you kiss my soles.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)