More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

What does he have for sale?

The Boobie Virus

What the heck!?

All boobs, big and small, are in danger! I repeat! Boobies are in danger! This is not a drill!

There's a virus that exists, one that is caused by an ancient demon who desires the sweet fertility of women. This demonic entity sees humanity as nothing but useless scum. Except, in its eyes, women possess one trait that makes them slightly more than entirely meaningless.

The power this demon possesses is draining; to feed its soul and return its spirit to full strength, it requires fertility to serve as fuel. Of course, that's where women come in. The demon created this virus for one soul reason. To return women to the state of mindless cattle, cows that use their fertility to feed its soul.

Once the virus is unleashed, hope is all but lost.

Its effect? Simple.

To grant fertility to anyone who is graced by it.

One touch to another woman's breasts, and the virus spreads. Once their chest is groped, fondled, hell even tapped, they will be to embrace fertility. At that point, like the obedient simple-minded cattle they have become, they will obey, submit, serve, and feed their new demonic lord.

After a woman is converted, they will go out and seek the breasts of their fellow women. If they grope another, then that woman will join the fold and seek out more to convert. One by one, all women will succumb and kneel at the feet of their lord who granted them the gift of fertility.

Oh, yes. And the magic of the virus causes the victim's breasts to grow two cup sizes larger when they are cursed.

They also get increased strength, one of the benefits the gift of fertility provides.

Along with the ability to hear and sense the sounds of breasts jiggling. If your boobs bounce, they will hear it, they will find you, and you will join them.

It is only a matter of time.

But the question is...

How does this happen, and who does it effect?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)