More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

The Blushing Bare Barista

Lexie was working her day shift at Starbucks, going through the usual motions. She had been making coffees, taking orders, and even going back to the kitchen. It was a busy job as she dealt with the different needs of her customers and coworkers. She was pretty and thin, with brunette hair tied in a braid off to the side. She had blue eyes and flawless skin. Suddenly, she felt strange, and then there was an almost comical poof. She felt the floor under her feet, and realized with a start that she was inexplicably barefoot. At work. In front of everyone. This was not how she wanted this day to go.

"Hey, Lexie?"

She turned nervously on her now bare heel, looking sheepishly at her male coworker. "U-um, yes?!" Then she blushed, trying not to look at her toes in case he noticed. But he did. "Oh?" He scratched behind his head. "Any reason you decided to kick your shoes off? I don't know if that's allowed, Lexie."

"I... uh..." She stammered, still feeling weird about it. Her heart was beating fast, but she couldn't stop herself from blushing.

She looked down, flexed her bare toes a little in nervousness, and turned around to catch a customer at the counter. "I'll....just let me take care of this?!"

She got to the counter. A stout man with a beard wearing a baseball cap stood on the other side. "I'll have a- a....an um...." She sighed, and stood around trying to look busy while he tried to think. She spaced out a little, before there was another audible "poof". When she looked back, the man's eyes had gone wide.

When she looked back, the man's eyes had gone wide. "I'll... have an Americano, please." He was looking rather shell shocked, but not displeased. As she turned around, she felt a little weird about the state of her chest. She looked down to mix some creamer into the coffee he had ordered, and almost fell over when she saw her bare stomach and her boobs which were only covered by a simple sky blue bra.

"Oh! I-I'll have that right out!" She squeaked, grabbing a lid for his drink. She nearly dashed to the counter before realizing it would both draw attention and possibly spill the drink. What the fuck was she doing at work in....in her bra?! And barefoot!

This was getting worse and worse. In a daze, she dropped the drink off on the counter. Then there was another "poof" and she felt a change around her. The air around her told the whole story as it caressed her thighs and bare legs. She looked down, and sure enough her jeans were gone! Her clothes were....disappearing- really? How was this even possible? Lexie was beyond embarrassed, and it got worse when she heard an audible "ooo" around the room. People were noticing the girl in her sky blue bra and panties behind the counter!She dashed towards the kitchen, and potentially the break room, regretting how her perky breasts bounced only restrained by her bra, how her bare soles slapped the tile beneath her steps. She made it halfway, before she heard it. "Excuse me, ma'am?" Oh god, not another customer!

She turned around so they at least weren't looking at her panty-covered bottom.

There was a short man in front of her, dressed in a cheap suit, clutching a clipboard. "Um, I just have a list here. A few orders to bring back to the office, big board meeting so-" He rattled off a number of different, very specific drinks. Lexie tried her best to keep her cool and remember, but her adrenaline was rushing what with being so exposed in the middle of the Starbucks. As he ordered, she found herself playing with her brown braid of hair that was hanging over her mostly bare shoulder.

"Are you okay?" The man asked again, handing her the amount in cash. "I didn't want to ask, but this is definitely...unusual. No one is making you do this, are they?" Lynn put a hand on her bare tummy and tried to steady her breathing. "N-no, it's just...oh god, ok! I'll get your orders done, it's just-" She had turned around and begun to busy herself when she heard that telltale "poof" and realized she felt the air conditioning all over her bare rear end.

Lexie gasped sharply and looked over her shoulder, feeling like she could almost faint. The entire restaurant had a front row seat to see her perky naked bottom jiggling as she busied herself with the orders! She turned around, then squealed, throwing both hands over her bare pussy.

"Ok, no no no! Nope! I'm done, this is- oh my god!" She ran for the kitchen, and flew straight into her male coworker from earlier. She thumped against his chest, and had to grab on to brace herself. He looked down. "L-Lexie! Wha-why are you naked!" She snapped at him, blushing profusely. "I'm not n-naked, I'm almost naked, please just get out of the way before-" There was an audible "poof" and she felt her bare boobs settle as they bounced free, and she felt her male coworker's shirt against them. He felt her breasts against his shirt and chest.

She whimpered and nearly collapsed. She didn't know whether to hold on, run in the other direction, to the break room, or out the door. She was stark naked at work! Bare naked, in her birthday suit, in the buff!

She whispered, pleading. "Please....pl-please, n-n-naked! Help...."There was murmuring around the restaurant. A rowdy group of college boys hooted. A girl giggled. "Oh. My. God. Is she naked?!" "Naked girl-" A man on the phone. "Cute naked barista, you'll never believe it-"

Lexie backed up, screamed and threw one arm over her breasts, and the other hand between her legs, scampering back into the break room.

She stopped and looked for a hiding spot. There wasn't anything. She cautiously slunk back out, avoiding her concerned coworkers. "Lexie?!" "Wait, what- Lexie, where are your clothes?!" Her bare feet slapped the floor as she peeked out the kitchen door and saw every man in the room ogling her naked body. Then she heard a whistle, and turned back to see a coworker in the kitchen staring at her butt. She turned around and pressed her naked rear side to the door, covering herself and glaring indignantly.

"N-not a word." She said, trembling as she psyched herself up to run to the break room again. She got there without much trouble, but it felt weird. Her breasts jiggling in freedom, the air on her skin. She tried the changing room, and found her bag at last. Someone must have moved it out of the way. Lexie smiled, hopeful that her ordeal was over. She unzipped the bag, then carefully pulled on the top she had stowed in it.

And then she heard it. An audible "poof". She didn't need to look down. She screamed. For poor Lexie, that was the last time she found herself with any semblance of clothing. If you go to the right Starbucks in the right small town, you can still find the blushing naked barista, working the counter without a stitch to her name. You might even see her leave work and walk to her car, barefoot and buck naked. You might even know her.

If you do, you know a naked girl who cannot get dressed. And a very cute one at that. And so Lexie tried to live her life, and she did all of the things she used to do eventually. But always beautiful and birthday suit clad, she knew her life would never be the same.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)