More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Angellis95 Angellis95

What is the world and setting?

The Blue (One Piece fanfiction )

(They never actually say what the world of one piece is called)

Welcome to the blue a world where 75% of the world is ocean as divided into the Blues each after a different direction North Blue South Blue East blue and West Blue the two things that divide up are the red line which is a land mass that stretches across the world and then the other is the grand line encasing the grand on each side is a calm belt weather is no wind or current there are a number of islands in this area but the biggest thing about it is it's a breeding ground for sea Kings in the Blues just about anything can happen ( and I do mean anything ) thanks to the existent of devil fruits and the various races that come in all shapes and sizes that fill the islands that are spread out throughout the world.

(Take over or create your own character to pursue your journey. Feel free to create your own devil fruits as well. Due to the nature of One Piece it is fully fine and understandable to add other characters from various mediums if you want)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)