More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

The Black Haired Man in the Soccer Jersey

You can’t believe your bad luck. You are on the cusp of playing football professionally. All you had to do was get there. You want everyone to know the name Lance Redman.

You sigh. At least you aren’t bothered by cold. You stand up. One of the blonde twins eyes you serrupticiouly and stands up. You talked with her a bit and you know she is into you. You wonder about a threesome with twins.

You smile at her. “Care to join me for a walk Marcia?”

She nods eagerly.

“Would your sister care to join us?”

The other blonde twin eyes you warily.

“I think Glenda wants a little alone time.”

“Fine. Let’s go.”

The castle is about a twenty minute hike. Marcia keeps giving you lustful looks the whole way. You wouldn’t have minded a longer walk, but the massive carved oak, front door looms. The bus driver yanks on the door. It swings open with a loud creak.

It is dark and cold. Fortunately, it is a good deal warmer than outside.

You walk into a large common area a pair of ornately carved stone staircases head the upstairs. On the opposite side of the room is a large fireplace. Broken pieces of wooden furniture lay about.

The bus driver gathers a bunch up and pulls out a lighter. The old dry wood catches fire quickly and you warm yourself in front of the fire. You can stay here and seduce Marcia or find a more private place so the two of you can down to business.

Stay, or find a spot to fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)