More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. XXX90 Mr. XXX90

What's next?

The Betrayal of Princess Ruto

Link was in the water temple when he met Ruto, from Link's point of view the princess of the Zora was a spoiled and annoying girl.

Ruto: Link…….

.

She says with her hands behind her back and shyly

Link: Eeeh… how long has it been without seeing each other, right?

Link says in an attempt to hide his annoyance at Ruto and be nice to her in much the same way she was trying to help.

But in a sudden moment Ruto pulls out a strange tablet-like artifact with an Eye carved into it that shoots out a bolt of lightning which hits Link.

Ruto: …. Mr. Ganondorf explained the situation to me and we made a deal…. He says he will let you and I have a happy life.

Ruto says in a serious tone and then puts her hands on her face and blushes while she speaks happily.

Ruto: Can you imagine you and I seeing together in a little house by the sea without worries and with dozens of children?

Ruto returns to her serious tone.

Ruto: But he also told me that that vile witch Zelda put a spell on you and turned all the love you felt for me into love for her... But Mr. Ganondorf gave me this is a magical artifact that will allow me to put your mind back in order.

Link was standing rigidly with no emotion on his face, a situation that Ruto took advantage of to approach and put her hand on Link's chest.

Ruto: So tell me Link, which woman are you in love with?

Link: Zelda.

Link said in a monotonous tone without energy, causing Ruto to clench her fist in anger.

Ruto: THAT BITCH HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH MY FIANCE.

Ruto said in an angry tone and then took Link's sword and shield and threw them to the ground.

Ruto: SURELY SHE ALSO GAVE YOU THIS GARBAGE TRUTH. THAT WITCH USES THE FUTURE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN AS HER PERSONAL HITMAN.

After kicking Link's shield and sword for a while, Ruto tried to calm down again.

Ruto: Tell me Link, do you remember the girl you promised that you would marry?

Link: Ruto.

Ruto: And why do people get married?

Link: Because they love each other.

Ruto: So?

Ruto stuck to Link's body, hoping for an answer.

Link: Do I love Ruto?

Ruto: That's right! It's good that you're remembering.

Ruto said in a happy tone as she hugged Link.

Link: And Zelda?

Ruto: What Zelda? You don't know any Zelda.

Link: But then who is the ruler of this Kingdom?

Ruto: Don't you remember it anymore, silly? King Ganondorf.

Ruto stuck her tongue out at Link in a childish manner while she broke the hug she had with Link, her Zora body leaving a wet stain on all of Link's clothes that Ruto touched.

Ruto: King Ganondorf, our friend who gave us a little house next to the beach.

Link: Ganondof….. Friend.

Ruto took advantage of having Link in that state to kiss him.

Ruto: I think that's it... unless... Link Who's the sexiest woman you know?

Link: …..

Ruto got upset at Link's lack of response, so she took Link's hands and made him touch her tits with one hand and touch her hips with the other.

Ruto: IT'S ME! JUST LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK.

Ruto said angrily and then calmed down.

Ruto: Well... whatever. Mr. Ganondorf told me that now I just have to snap my fingers and you will be back to normal.

Does Ruto succeed in her plan? Will anyone interfere? Where is Zelda? Will Ganondorf keep his end of the deal?

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)