More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maddoggon Maddoggon

Pick a storyline to follow:

The Bet

Daisy is hanging out with Inkling at a skate park. Inkling goes down the ramp and starts spinning in the air before sticking the landing. Daisy says "That was awesome, you know you're pretty cool for a squid girl" Inkling responds with "What is that supposed to mean?" Daisy says "Oh it means nothing" then Inkling glares are her.

Daisy gets on the board and goes down the ramp. When she gets to the jump, she slips and falls on her ass, Inkling starts laughing her ass off. Daisy gets up blushing and she says "That is NOT funny!" Inkling then says "You suck!" When she then bends over, pulls her spats down and moons Daisy with her bare ass. Daisy blushes and rolls her eyes.

Daisy says "It was just a simple mistake, it won't happen again" Inkling says "You simply just suck, get over it" Daisy says "I can guarantee it won't happen again" Inkling says "Oh yeah, wanna make a bet?" Daisy says "Fine... I will get the trick next time, and when I do, you have to skateboard to New Donk City Hall... Naked" Inkling blushes for a second before she says "Fine, and if you fail, you have to do the same thing"

Daisy hesitates for a second and Inkling says "What's the matter, afraid you'll fall again?" Daisy then looks determined and says "You're on!"

Can Daisy perform the trick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)