More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Andrew99 Andrew99

What's next?

The Best Night Ever

At eight pm there was a knock on Bebe's door, she had just gotten out of the shower and was putting on a robe that barely concealed her ass and pussy as she ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey come in", she said as she saw Jessie J at the door, " sorry I just got out of the shower and lost track of time. Make yourself comfortable and I'll finish getting ready. Did you want something to drink?" Bebe asked.

"Thanks and it's not a problem, take your time. I'll have a coffee thanks. Oh and I made you a cake" Jessie said as she sat down on the sofa.

"Thanks so much" Bebe said as she took the cake and placed it on the kitchen benchtop. She then bent over to get a mug out for Jessie's coffee, as she did the robe rode up her ass showing Jessie her ass and pussy. Jessie's twenty inch monster cock was harder than cement and poking out from under her dark blue dress. Bebe made the coffee and gave it to Jessie without knowing that her breasts were out on display for Jessie. Three hours later and they both were full and horny. As Bebe stood up so did Jessie and Bebe saw Jessie's twenty inch monster cock popping out from under Jessie's dress. They both were drunk and needed to piss, but neither wanted to let the other out of their sight so Bebe pissed all over the table while Jessie walked over and pissed all over Bebe. When they finished pissing Jessie grabbed Bebe's hand and ran upstairs and into Bebe's bedroom, once in there she tore Bebe's black dress off her and pushed her to her knees in front of her cock. Jessie tore off her own dress and shoved all of her twenty inches in Bebe's mouth almost her.

"Ohhhh, yes, ahhhh yes baby make me cum in your mouth. AHHHH fuck, ohhhh, fuck yes baby fuck me" moaned Jessie Jessie J.

Twenty minutes later Jessie came in Bebe's mouth filling it up and spilling half of it on to her giant breasts. Bebe then stood up and pushed Jessie onto the bed and sat on her face.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh, eat my wet pussy slut make me cum" Bebe screamed in pleasure. She came twenty times in thirty minutes.

She was now on her hands and knees on the bed with Jessie's monster cock in her tight warm ass down to the balls and was pounding Bebe's Albanian American ass so hard Bebe's breasts were bouncing and tapping like mad.

"Ahhhh, fuck me harder bitch. Fuck your huge and I love it. Ohhhh yes I want you to fuck, ohhhh, I want you to fuck me till the day I die. I want to die fucking your huge penis. Pound me please. Harder and deeper fuck Jessie. Yes baby ahhhh make me cum make me your children's mother. I want your children batter inside me now. OHHHH, FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE, YES. OHHHH AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK" Bebe screamed in pleasure as loud as she could. Without warning Jessie came and came in Bebe's ass, she flooded her ass as Bebe squirted all over the bedroom walls, windows and bed. Without time to catch any breath Jessie pounded her pussy while getting a face full of breasts.

"OHHHH, FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE, YES. OHHHH AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK. Ohhhh yes slut be my bitch, be my slut, be my whore. Marry me, live with me, give me all your children and make me cum" Bebe screamed so loud the entire street could hear. Jessie J's breasts banged Bebe's breasts while Bebe was getting pounded.

"I will marry you, have children with you and fuck you till the day you die, but I get to bring home any woman I like and fuck them whether your home or not and you can do the same thing. Ohhhh fuck yes, you have the tightest pussy in the world. When we're home we wear nothing, if we need to go check the mailbox and take the bins out we go out naked, if we go shopping, to the movies or anywhere we go dressed. Do you understand?" Jessie said pounding harder, faster and deeper.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh, yes baby I, fuck me harder please, I understand. Ohhhh yes fuck me, pound my slutty, bitchy, fucking Albanian American lesbian whore cunt, fill me up" Bebe moaned as she squirted everywhere.

Half an hour later and Jessie J shot her warm, sticky cum so deep into her slut's pussy it was impossible for Bebe not to get pregnant.

They stayed there for another hour before Bebe went and got Jessie's cake. When she cut it Bebe saw Jessie's C pour out on to the plate and she picked it all up. When both women were finished the entire cake and full of Jessie's cum they went to sleep in each other's arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)