More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Andrew99 Andrew99

What's next?

Jessie J and Bebe Rexha’s public show

The next day was a nice warm sunny day and Jessie and Bebe were at a supermarket getting a few bits and pieces, Bebe was wearing a nice tight, short blue denim skirt with an even tighter and shorter black shirt, the skirt was so short that if she bent over, whoever was behind her at the time would get a free show at looking at her bare ass and pussy as she wasn’t wearing panties, the shirt was so tight that you could see an outline of her nipples which were harder than cement right now. Jessie J was wearing tight black jeans with a tight, short, purple, shirt, the shirt was so tight and so short that you could see an outline of her nipples which were just as hard as Bebe’s maybe even harder, and if she jumped or bent over her tits would pop out. Her jeans were so tight you could see a silhouette of her twenty-inch cock as she was so hard at the moment. They were in the fruit and veg section at the cucumber stand when Jessie couldn’t stop herself, she unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them, her cock popped out, she stood behind Bebe who was bent over the cucumbers and hadn’t seen anything. Jessie was so horny she didn’t even care that they were in public, she just rubbed her cock a little and shoved it deep into Bebe’s ass.

“OMG, Jessie, we’re in public”, Bebe said.

“I don’t care, let them watch, at least they know we’re together now “, Jessie said as she tore off her shirt and then Bebe’s while still anal fucking Bebe. Jessie decided to kick of her shoes and then her pants and panties so she was completely naked. She then did the same thing for Bebe, both women were in a public supermarket completely asked, asses out on display, pussies out on display and massive tits out on display and bouncing off their chests.

“ Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me baby, yes Jess, fuck me harder and deeper. I love the feel of your massive twenty inch cock inside my ass, cum for me, baby, cum inside me”, moaned Bebe, and Jessie J did just that.

“finger your pussy Bebe, now while I cum all over your tits”, Jessie said as Bebe started fingering herself over all the cucumbers and onions.

After twenty minutes of masterbating and fingering Bebe squirted all over the cucumbers and onions and Jessie covered them in about twenty layers of thick cum, with Bebe sitting on the cucumbers and onions legs spread wide open and Jessie pounding the absolute fuck out of Bebe’s pussy.

“FUCK!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, YEAH, YEAH OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH, FUCK ME, BABY, MAKE ME CUM, IMPREGNATE ME, I LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR TWENTY INCH MASSIVE COCK INSIDE ME, Bebe screamed at the top of her voice with her tits bouncing off her chest like crazy and Jessie’s tits bouncing off her chest and against Bebe’s back like crazy.

People were gathering around to watch and film Bebe bouncing up and down on Jessie J’s massive twenty inch dick. Twenty minutes later and Bebe squirted everywhere, every single person who was watching and filming the lesbians fucking each other got drenched in Bebe’s squirt.

“FUCK!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, YEAH, YEAH OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH, FUCK ME, BABY, MAKE ME CUM, KEEP BOUNCING ON MY COCK. OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, YEAH, YEAH OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH, I’M GOING TO CUM, OHHHHHHHHH, I’M CUMMING”, Jessie screamed at the top of her voice.

Just before Jessie J came she pulled out and spun Bebe around and covered every single inch of her face in cum and then shoved her cock deep inside her mouth and filled Bebe’s mouth up with her cum, when Jessie pulled out of Bebe’s mouth she continued to cum on Bebe’s massive tits, she made sure every single inch of her tits was covered in her cum, while half of her cum was spilling out of Bebe’s mouth and onto Bebe’s tits.

Jessie grabbed the clothes and put them in her handbag and they finished and paid for their shopping naked, walked out to Bebe’s car put the shopping away naked, got in the car and Bebe started giving Jessie J a blowjob right there in a busy car park with the doors open. Half an hour later Jessie had came ten times inside of Bebe’s mouth and Bebe had swallowed every drop, and with her face and tits still covered in Jessie’s cum they went home, put the groceries away and fucked everywhere inside and outside of the house cumming everywhere and Bebe squirting and orgasming everywhere. It wasn’t until midnight they finally finished fucking and had fallen asleep holding each other close, tits pushed together and stuck together thanks to Bebe’s tits being covered in Jessie’s cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)