More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghobgob Ghobgob

Which family do you follow?

The Bensons

Which member do you want to follow?

Geoffrey Benson: A good man with a big heart and a potent dick. He loves his girls a lot, while he his favorite girls are his wife and daughters, he has been thinking about widening his horizons to the Windies. 5'10" Caucasian, brown hair, and a slim build, foot long penis.

Linda Benson: The colony's biggest slut, and the teacher too. She teaches everything from science to politics. Though obviously her favorite class is practical sexual education. 5'5" Caucasian, Blonde hair, hourglass figure, D sized breasts.

Haley Benson: The administrator of the nursery. She watches over the babies for everyone. Highly intelligent in public health and working medical machinery. Though she herself has yet to have a baby, yet. 5'5" Caucasian, Blonde, Stout build, C sized breasts.

Sharon Benson: The all around fix it gal. She's great with machinery and can fix pretty much anything. She is a self proclaimed second wife of her father's because besides Linda, Geoffrey has sex with her the most. 5'9" Caucasian, dirt blonde, muscular, B sized breasts.

Cherry Benson: A punk girl with a rebelious streak. She doesn't have sex with anyone unless they are able to pin her down. She has been working with Sharon doing some of the heavy lifting in the shop. 5'1" Caucasian, dirt blonde, very muscular, A sized Breasts.

Who do you follow.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)