More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the Stones?

The Baroness

The Baroness had taken a long time before she had gathered the ancient stones which the rumours said allowed one to control existence. Each gem of a different colour controlled one of those pieces of existence. Red stone of power, orange stone of time, yellow stone of reality, green stone of souls, blue stone of mind and purple stone of space. She finally had the stones, collected into a golden bracelet with the gems set in. Hidden currently under her gloves.

'Now I have the power to remaking things in my own image. In so many ways... Such as my new Court!' thought the Baroness to herself as she looked at them, her Court filled with her personal soldier or generals. The Four before her use to be G.I.Joe officers, rivals and enemies. Now they were her loving and loyal devoted servants.

Scarlet was in a black and red uniform, with a hooded cloak and her crossbow rifle. With the symbol of Cobra on her neck and the top of her cloak. Lady Jaye wore a green and tan uniform, with a plunging cleavage neckline. With Cobra symbols on her soldiers and on her belt. Jinx was in a black and red uniform which covered her whole body, Cobra on her forehead and as wrist gauntlets. Covergirl was in red and black uniform which showed off her mid-driff and her breasts. With a Cobra between the breasts cutouts for skin.

They all loved at her and saluted with respect at the woman who came in, they collectively said, "Hail Baroness, and Hail Cobra which serves her!"

Scarlet spoke first, "What can we do for you, our lady? Do you have any Joes or disrespectful Cobras who need killing? Seduce someone for you? Steal something of value for you? Or do you wish for us to pleasure you instead?""

Baroness smiled as the women looked at her with desire and devotion. The Baroness decided to...

What does she decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)