More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by justinbloomers justinbloomers

What's next?

The Ballet Recital

Ted had enjoyed ballet in high school, though his friends had no idea he was into it. His mother had insisted and even now, continuing ballet was a stipulation for living at home. Again he hid this from his friends.

The time had come for the annual winter recital and his group, mostly college aged females would be performing the Nutcracker. Given that he was the only male in a group full of girls, he was understandably shy about wearing the tight outfit the recital required of him.

It was a bright red leotard with a pair of sheer white tights underneath. If he had been more well endowed it would have shown off his penis line but since he was smaller, this was not the case and Ted was relieved at this. Traditionally, a male ballet dancer would wear a dance belt underneath this as an undergarment but Ted's mother had always insisted it wasn't enough support. So she had always him to wear a jock-strap at least one size too small. Ted had always been mortified by the garment and never dressed anywhere near anyone who might be able to see it.

Ted had no clue, that one girl in particular was more than a little interested in getting some sweet on him. A few weeks prior, Ashley, a petite 19 year old brunette, was getting changed when out of the corner of her eye she noticed Ted peeking in on her. She quickly covered and turned around but Ted was gone before she could say anything. She had a sneaking suspicion that her picture had been taken as well and she was right. Ted had captured Ashley in a pair of gray cheeky style Victoria's Secret panties and had no clue that Ashley had seen him that day. But Ashley had been plotting her .

Ashley, had made friends with the costumer for the production and had been the first to lay hands on Ted's costume. Needless to say, with a little work she had made some modifications to Ted's costume.

The night of the recital had finally come and as was tradition, Ted had dressed at home to avoid the embarrassment of anyone seeing him get dressed. He was nervous and a little excited.

His first dance number had gone on without a hitch and he'd felt proud of his performance. The crowd had been very responsive and it was a fun atmosphere.

It was during the second act that Ted's life began to unravel, literally. Unbeknownst to Ted, a small thread at the bottom of his leotard had started to come loose. Ashley, who had arranged to briefly be his dance partner during this act knew this would be happening.

Casually, she had attached the small string the to the outfit of another dancer and as the dancer rolled away, the stitching from the bottom of Teds leotard had become to tear apart.

It was nearing the end of the second act and Ted did his final move, a spin move with a leap. Ashley watched in anticipation. As he did this move, the last thread broke apart and the tight leotard shot up leaving ted in a pair of nearly transparent white leggings.

At first Ted, didn't notice though the crowd was beginning to stir. It wasn't until, Ashley, wanting to cover all her tracks, tapped ted on the shoulder.

"Ted, your leotard!"

Ted looked down and immediately turned crimson. His tights were completely see through. He'd chosen a small white jockstrap, that was especially strappy in the in the front. It had two small bands that connected it to a near sheer and very small pouch that covered his small, bald penis. All of this was visible to the crowd.

Ted gasped and covered the front of his crotch with both hands as the crowd erupted in gasps and laughter. He had forgotten the rest of the girls behind him could see his fully exposed ass as the jock strap left it bare. They began to cackle and Ted realized he was exposed in both directions.

He was frozen and red from head to toe not knowing where to turn. He was about to run off stage, when he saw his mother out of the corner of his eye coming up on stage. She was holding up her jacket, wrapped it around ted's waist and ushered him away.

Ashley couldn't help but laugh but there was more in store for ted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)