More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by justinbloomers justinbloomers

What's next?

Backstage

Ted could see all the shocked and laughing faces as his mother rushed him offstage and to the back. He could feel the eyes staring and his whole body was now red but he was still in shock.

His mother pushed back to the secluded area of the dressing area where Ted had left his bag that contained the sweatpants he had worn over the leggings his coat and some other items including his cell phone.

"What happened, Ted?" His mother asked

Ted couldn't speak he just looked down at his sheer leggings as his mom closed the small curtain that separated them from the rest of the room.

"Ted, that's not a jockstrap I bought you. That thing is tiny." she said a little too loudly. The locker room was now full of the other dancers and he heard a few of them snicker "Lets get you out of this broken leotard"

Without hesitation his mom pulled the garment over his hand leaving him only in sheer tights. It was then that Ted realized what was happening

"Mom! Get out of here!" He said quietly but sternly, looking to cover his crotch.

His mom just laughed "I've seen it all before Teddy. Now let's get you dressed and take you home. I'm sure everyone will forget about this soon"

Ted was about to ask her to leave again when he noticed his bag was missing. Panic began to set in. "Mom I can't find my bag!"

They looked everywhere but it was no where to be seen but after a while his mother was ready to give up.

"Idk Teddy, maybe you left it at home or something. We don't have time to find it now though, we need to get going, it's getting late"

"But mom, I don't have any pants!"

"You're wearing tights and I'm sure in the darkness outside no one will be able to tell a thing."

"I'm not going out there like this! I don't even have a shirt!" Ted exclaimed.

"Oh Teddy. Don't be so dramatic. Take my coat and wear it to the car."

Ted hesitantly took to coat and put it on. It barely came past his ass and was just inches away from his crotch.

"There," Ted's mom said " Problem solved." and she whipped open the curtain and turned to go.

The crowded room all turned to look at Ted most trying to hide their stares and smiles. Ted just put his head down and walked to the exit. He was almost home free when he heard a voice shouting his name. It was Linda, the costumer.

"Sorry Ted, I hate to do this but I have to have your costume back to the dealer tomorrow or we won't get a refund. I found your shirt back there but" Linda looked down towards his crotch "I need your tights too"

Ted started to protest but his mother stepped in "No problem. Those tights aren't covering much anyways" They laughed. "Take . them off teddy bear"

Ted burned crimson. "I'm not taking them off here! I'll bring them back later"

"No Ted, you heard the lady. Take them off or I'll do it for you,"

Ted turned to walk away when his mother grabbed the back of his tights and yanked them to the floor. The motion caused him to trip, sending them tumbling ass up to the floor, his bare ass completely exposed to Linda.

He screamed and pulled the jacket down as quickly as he could and without looking back, he sprinted to the car leaving his leggings behind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)