More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

What realm and creatures shall this evil form and have?

The Badlands

The Badlands, a realm of endless deserts and swamplands. This is where both the Vash'quar and the Orcs had originated, though the Vash'quar forsaken this realm for Aegius fully. The Badlands is now where the Orcs reign, with their enslaved cousins...the crafty Goblins and the mighty Ogres. The Orcs are a bit pig-like, but they value strength and honor, with holding an ability to commune with spirits. While not inherently an evil race or harbingers of darkness, the Orcs are openly despised and hunted by the conquerors of Aegius, and this gives them enough reason to hate the Light.

This harsh land of harsh people will give the tools needed for a warlord on a crusade against those who oppose them. This land brings power from might, spirituality, command, and cooperation.

The evil presence forcibly breached through the walls between this realm and the Void, forcing its will upon this realm that is only shaped by strength. Here shall be host the perfect body needed for it's war against those that upset the balance of power, or a mighty crusade for conquest.

What mighty conqueror shall arise in this realm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)