More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GLKnight GLKnight

What's next?

The Bachelors' Pad

"Dude! Hurry up and get the door open! This couch is fucking HEAVY!"

Nick could only roll his eyes at Armond's whining. Despite working out religiously, any time the meat head was to do anything other than work out or partying, he complained about almost every little thing. The only reasons Nick could barely tolerate his petulance was due to the fact that women seemed to fawn over him, and he was always able to keep everyone ahead on rent and bills despite seeming to never have a job.

"Hold your horses," Nick fired back, finally getting the key in the lock. "I got it."

With a quick push and a sidestep, Nick was barely able to get his lanky body through the door and out of the way before the 6'2 and solid Armond came barreling in. Dragging poor 6'5 Eric, who was out of shape even before his daily streams for the past 7 months earning donations to help with the move, inside with him. After a few steps, Armond set the couch down and clapped his hands in a show of effort with a smile plastered on his face as he looked around, leaving Eric to struggle on his end, taking a bit of wind out of him.

"I thought you said this place was a fixer-upper, Nick? Insides look good to me!"

Nick took stock of the front room. Carpet looked good, if not exactly brand new. Paint was holding up well. Some of the leftover furniture looked good, maybe a couple stains here or there, but nothing that wouldn't be difficult to clean. Hell, even the mirrors and whatnot in the room looked like they were recently polished, giving Nick the chance to give himself a once over and run his hands through his shaggy brown hair.

"Did I?", he thought to himself. "I could have sworn..."

"Outside could use a bit of work," Eric interjected. "But outside of that, it looks like it's mostly minor stuff."

"But a two level house in a decent neighborhood for what," Armond asked, flexing his arms as he made his way by the front door. "$65,000, right?"

"Yeah, $65k." He replied, but Nick was lost in thought. He could have sworn he originally set up a payment plan, was approved for a loan for $135k three weeks ago, agreed to a mortgage and everything else in his name. But did he really get the house for $65k? He must have been misremembering things due to all the moving and whatnot.

"Hey!", Eric called out. "Earth to Space Cadet! Wake up, man! We have work to do!"

Nick snapped back to reality, shaking the thoughts from his head. He'd have time to think about that later. As of right now, he had to help get everything inside, first.

How does the first day of moving for the three bachelors go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)