More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by welshwonder welshwonder

Who would you like to hear about first?

The BBC Executive

For those that are not too familiar with the BBC they are arguably the largest Tv / Radio Production unit in the UK, and in fact the world.
There has been quite a bit of controversy around them for many years with certain cover ups and "We didn't know!" culture coming from within.

Having said that they are funded by the taxpayer! Every home and office in the uk has to pay an annual tv licence , whether you watch the BBC or not!
Therefor they pay very well indeed.
They are by a long way, my biggest client.
I generally run people for awards nights, high profile dinners and their huge array of celebrities to and from places.
It's a six figure annual contract that I have with them so, as I say, probably my biggest payers.

In 2018 I was running a pretty usual ride from the BBC Broadcasting House in London.
Broadcasting house is the main HQ and it was quite a frequent jaunt for me to pick up and drop off.

I was picking up a Chief Officer. I hadn't met her before but I knew who she was.
When she got into the car she was in a foul mood.
She told me where to head and I just drove.
I looked into the mirror and could see her eyes were glazed , presumably through anger.
She hand a hand on her head as though she had a huge headache and her eyes closed.

"There are some paracetamol and bottles of water in the centre console ma'am if that would help!" I said.
She didn't respond and I took it as a sign she didn't want to speak. I understood that and was fine with it.

A minute late she reached for the centre console opened a glass bottle of water and popped a couple of the tablets.
She drank some of the water to wash them down.
"Thank you." she said. "Sorry, it's been a bad day!"
"No need to apologise ma'am, I'll get you home as soon as possible. Keep the tablets, I'll restock with more afterwards."
We travelled a few more miles before she spoke again.
"Could you stop just up here there's a small wine merchants, I could do with a picking up a bottle or two." she asked
"Of course ma'am, I know the place." I replied.
"And stop calling me ma'am it makes me feel old!" she added
"My apologies!" I said
"My name's Martha, it's fine to call me that." she added
I pulled up and I went to get out to open her door. "No it's fine. You wait here and I'll be back in a few moments." Martha said.

Five minutes or so later she returned.
"Thank you!" she said. She had a box of six wines.
She passed one over to me "For your kindness, thank you!" she said smiling for the first time.
"Wow, thank you!" I replied. I do like a glass on the occasional evening.
I was truly thankful, a lot of people just hardly acknowledge you're there most of the time and some of the top brass can be most rude.

As we approached the address I'd been directed to drop her off at she said "Could you just drive for a little longer? It's kind of nice to just be away from things for a bit!" she asked.
I checked the time and it was just approaching 5pm I had no other job on that day so I agreed and just drove.
She picked up one of the bottles and then swore "Shit! They're cork bottles, I should have got screw tops!"
"Centre console again Martha. There's a small drawer. You'll find a cork screw in there and wine glasses below the water bottles." I said.
she smiled again and dug out a glass and the cork screw. "You probably think I'm a right soz drinking in the car in the afternoon." she said as she poured herself a glass.
"I'm paid to drive you not have an opinion on your drinking habits. But if I was I'd say bloody good on you, you've had a bad day and why shouldn't you have a glass or two. the worlds too soft these days in my opinion. Do what makes you happy!" I answered.
"Thank you." she replied. "And what makes a man like you happy?" she asked
"Getting paid to drive around pretty ladies!" I joked.
She raised an eyebrow knowing it was a bit out of line but also a compliment she was willing to accept.
It broke the ice and we talked quite freely after that.
She told me about her day. She'd been to order a few redundancies and in those redundancies had included 2 people she despised.
They'd been at the BBC for years. too long.
They'd been about in the days of covering up the Saville scandals and were complete "old sleaze balls" as she phrased it.
"In that case I thought you'd be happy to get rid of them!" I said
"I am, but it's their whole team that's being let go so there's probably 20 good people losing their jobs because of a couple of old pervs!" she answered.
"It still goes on you know? all the horrible stuff you've read about. I've had a few try it with me on my way up! They're vile these people." she said
"Well I hope you were strong enough to stand your ground." I replied
"I was lucky, my husband was high up so nobody tried too much once they knew who he was." said Martha
"Glad to hear it. But that shouldn't be the reason that they didn't try anything!" I said
"I know" she replied "And to cap it all off, three weeks again I find out he's fucking a woman half my age and has been doing for a while!"
"Jesus, that's bad Martha." After a short pause I added "But that's his loss hey?"
"Thanks." she replied and smiled. We made strong eye contact in the mirror and she smiled coyly.
"Are you married?" she asked me
"No, divorced. I wasn't the easiest to live with in years gone by?" I said
"Really? You seem pleasant enough?" she said.
"Thanks, but I was more army first, wife second. It's only now I know I was wrong. Too little too late unfortuantely." I answered.
She asked more about my army background and as she drank she flirted more. When she finished her first bottle she told me to head to her home.
It was a gated, private house. A gravel driveway curved to the front of the house. She told me the code for the gate and I pulled up outside.
"Will you join me for a drink?" she asked
"I'm not sure that's a great idea." I answered "I could lose my contract and my licence if I got causght ."
"What if I said you could stay the night?" she replied
It was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "Are you sure what you're saying here?" I laughed just in case I was getting the wrong signals.
"I have needs too!" she said with that sexy coy smile again.
I got out of the car and walked to open her door. I carried her bottles of wine behind her.
She wore a trouser suit that was tailored to perfection. Her round ass cheeks filled it out and her jacket and blouse were cinched at the waist to exagerate her figure.
We went through the hallway and in to the kitchen.
I placed the wine on a worktop next to a wine fridge. She obviously didnt need the extra bottles as the fridge looked well stocked.
She looked at me and simply said. "I dont want to get into a discussion about this, you either want it or you dont. I'm drunk, I'm horny and I'm going to get fucked either by you or by myself. Just to let you know I like it rough, I like it dirty and if you are game . . . well . . .I'll be upstairs!"
I was dumbstruck. As she smiled and walked past me I grabbed her firmly.
We kissed then she pulled away.
I pulled her back and literally ripped her jacket and blouse open. Buttons flew across the hard kitchen floor and she breather heavily.
I took her jacket off but her blouse stayed on with a plain white bra beneath.
I could see her nipples hardened beneath the material.
She swallowed hard. Maybe a sign of nervousness. We kissed again and I pushed her to her knees on the hard unforgiving floor.
I undid my belt and trousers and let my hardening cock spring out. I pushed it against her face, slapping her with it.
She tried to get me in her mouth but I continued rubbing it over her face,
"Please, let me have it!" she pleaded.
I put my hand on the back of her head and sank into her throat.
Her eyes watered, she gagged, but rather than fight and pull off she was pushing her throat deeper on to my cock.
Her throat was tight against my thick throbbing cock and I was surprised to fell her nose pressing against my abs as she deep throated me.
I turned her around on all fours and pulled down her trousers. Her ass was clad in a pair of white knickers that matched her bra. It was nothing overly sexy but her arse looked ripe and I now had a passion in me that couldn't be fulfilled without a full release.
I grabbed at the knickers and literally ripped them off. Her plump ass shaked as they broke loose.
"Oh fuck yes!" she shouted
I grabbed her and stood her up. I dropped behind her to eat her. My face burying itself in an ass and hairy pussy.
"Oh my god, please!" she gasped.
I was eating her and she pushed back against my face. Her big ass surrounded me and I was starved of breath but to hungry for that pussy to pull away.
I stood up behind her and spanked her ass hard.
"Harder, please!" she begged.
I spanked her again , the cheek of her ass now red.
"Ahhh yes!" she squealed.
I took my cock to her wetness and sank into her. Pounding her hard from the very start.
I put my hand on the back of her neck and bent her over, pushing her head down against the cold granite work top.
As our bodies slapped against each other a clapping noise reverberated around the huge kitchen. Her gasps and obscenities the only other noise.
"Fucking use me! hurt me!" she shouted as I fucked her hard and fast.
I pulled her hair and pullled her upright so she could turn and kiss me.
We kissed and she looked at me with her mouth wide open , begging to be fucked.
I spat into her mouth and she stuck her tongue out more, "more, please!" she begged.
I pulled the belt from my trousers and looped it as I fucked her. I put it around her neck and she looked into my eyes with lust I've never witnessed before.
I pulled it tight on he r neck and fucked her and spanked her.
Her face reddened to match her stinging ass and as I loosed the tension on the belt she coughed but I continued to pound her.
I removed the belt from her neck and put it around both her wrists behind her back.
I pulled it tight as my balls slapped against her ass. "Use me like a slut please!" she continued to cry out.
Her back was arched her arms helpless. I could feel myself building to a climax.
She screamed like a banshee that she was coming and when she did she squirted on my cock and over my suit.
I kicked off my remaining clothes and ripped away hers. We stood naked on a cum covered floor.
Her panting and moaning echoing around the large kitchen.

I told her to lead me to the bedroom.
She walked past me and I said "Get on your fucking knees and crawl!"
"Yes sir!" she answered as she lowered herself.
I followed her naked ass through the hallway and up the stairs.
I grabbed her hips and ate her fleshy cunt on the stairs.
She was sensitive now and collapsed into a climax again quickly. Screaming and her legs spasming as my face buried into her.
I slapped her ass hard again and told her to continue to the bedroom.

The bedroom was huge. It had a large window overlooking some fields.
I stood her against the glass naked , she pressed her breasts against the glass and I told her to kiss her reflection. She licked and tongued at her own reflection in the glass as I stroked my cock.
I climbed on the bed and lay there watching her put on a show for me. She was masturbating and squeezing her full tits as she writhed for all to see from the outside.
She slowly made her way towards me and climbed between my legs. Licking and sucking on my balls.
I told her to stick her ass in the air and she did, wiggling it for me.
I've always had a thing for a good ass and her's was spectacular.
I grabbed her hair and lifted my legs, pushed her head down and told her to lick my ass.
She started to spank herself heavily and fast as her tongue pushed in and around my ass hole.
"You fucking nasty whore!" I said to her.
It made her moan more and literally tongue fuck my ass. She was insatiable.
I was wanking my cock furiously now, her eyes meeting mine as her face buried in my balls and ass.
I told her to keep going as I was close to cumming.
As the first rope of cum left my tip she hungrily clamped her mouth onto my cock. Moaning deeply as she took each spurt into her throat.
I moaned , groaned and shouted as I emptied every drop into her.
As I collapsed she made her way kissing up my body. Licking the remains of that first rope of cum.
She sucked and flicked her tongue at my nipples and then my neck before we settled into a long sensuous deep kiss.

We held each other and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
This was going to be some night!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)