More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What do I see?

The Author's Note and Writer's Guidelines?

Author's Note:

First of all, I apologize for the typos, weird grammar and any inconsistencies I missed in editing.

Second, thanks for sticking around. I've been working on this for almost 2 years, and I think it's time to move on to other projects, concepts, and experiments. The likes and comments have helped a lot.

Third, you may have noticed I don't respond to comments while the story's branch is still ongoing. That being said, if you have any comments, feedback or criticisms, I welcome all of them, and if you have any ideas or questions, please feel free to ask either publicly or privately.


Writer's Guidelines and things to keep in mind:

1) Relatively correct grammar and spelling. I'm guilty of it as well, but for the benefit of other readers, please try to maintain mostly correct grammar rules.

2) The PC is a heterosexual male. However, that is not to say that as the story goes along, he may not necessarily stay that way.

3) The PC has no racial identifiers.

4) Djal is sneaky and cunning. He will find 15 ways to stab someone without ever holding the knife. But technologically inept.

Cerebos is brutal and direct, more inclined to use the stick rather than the carrot. Basic needs & motivations. But he is also a canine. That means no fingers, which is where the PC comes in.

Selas is just looking for hedonistic fun. Doesn't care how, but has problems sharing. Probably the most up-to-date with tech.

5) That being said, they are all still demons. They all have their own endgame in mind. Good endings are fun. Bad endings are thematic.

6) Mindless sex, good; Continuing the story, better. That's why we read/write erotica instead of watch porn.

7) Power corrupts. Even more so when you have a demon whispering in your ear.

Other than that, have at it.


Have fun. And happy writing.

I.

P.S. On the subject of sequels, it's highly unlikely that I will write any. Partially because I don't like them, but mainly because I will get stuck, and never move on to other projects and expand creatively.

Maybe a couple of short chapters or Epilogues. Or a generation gap sequel. Who knows?


Thank you!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)