More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose a Story

The Angel’s Failure (starring Natalia Dyer & Mila Kunis)

Starring Natalie Dyer as Faith, the Angel

Starring Mila Kunis as Cynthia

Faith awoke on the hard pavement of a human city. She knew why she was there. As in the days of old, God and the Devil had set a wager. They would each send a representative down to Earth to influence mankind. God's would inspire them to do good; Satan's to do evil. And they would determine whether man had gone too far astray to be saved.

For his representative God chose her, Faith, his most pure and beautiful angel, a creature with eyes that pierced men's souls and brought out in them the passion for their fellow humans. He hid her glorious wings and made her human flesh. And now here she was, alone in the strange man-made world. She didn't know who Satan had chosen for his representative, but it was surely someone not as pure as she. Still, they were around somewhere. As part of the wager they were both to influence the same city, a small neutral place in the American south.

It was dark and late. After thousands of years of observation, Faith knew a bit of how the human world worked, but the effect of the darkness surprised her, as well as the cold. The cold cut through her body, a body that looked as it had in Heaven but was now subject to all the desires and forces of the Earth. One thing she knew of with certainty was the solution to the cold. Ever since the expulsion from Eden, mankind required clothes. Currently she wore only a light white slip. God must have thought it would be enough. But it was not. She shivered and her flesh formed strange small bumps.

Luckily for her she could see a place that would solve her problem. She knew about trade, good, shopping, even though most people who dealt in money never made it to Heaven. She walked gently toward the flashing neon sign nearby that said "ADULT." Yes, she thought, that was for her. She was an adult. She needed clothes that fit adults. Perfect.

But the clothes inside were ponderous. She approached them cautiously. Something about them didn't seem right. Were these normal human clothes?

"Hey sweetie." A woman's voice addressed her. Faith turned around to see someone watching her, a very pretty, dark-haired, human woman. "Looks like you need some help." The woman said. She carried a basket filled with objects, some of which looked like human men's reproductive organs, but much bigger, and some not. There were at least ten of them. For a moment Faith fixated on them. As an angel she had been asexual. Now, in human form, desire was simply an unavoidable part of the package. "My name is Cynthia." The woman said. "But my friends call me Cyn. Do you want some help?"

Does she accept the woman's help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)