More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Does she accept the woman's help?

Yes, she does

Faith smiled and nodded. Encountering such a kind person already was a good sign. Cyn looked at her body, up and down, "That outfit is pretty sexy in a simple way. But I bet we could do better." She glanced over at a rack of clothes and immediately pulled forth something that Faith didn't quite understand. "Come with me. This is a two person job." Cyn said, and led her to the back of the store into a small room where she quickly whisked Faith's slip off. Faith had never minded being unclothed before. Yet now something about her felt embarrassed. It came with being human.

Cyn, helped put the new dress on her, and kindly covered her shame. The dress was deep red, thicker than Faith's slip, but smaller and tighter. It stayed tight thanks to a column of lace in the back that Cyn helped tie up, but even at it's most secure, it left a gap down her entire back and Faith felt a bit too exposed.

Cyn stepped back and looked at her. "Stay here, I know what you need." Faith felt good that her new friend would solve the exposure problem, but she returned only with two long socks and helped slip them on up to her thighs. They did cover more of her flesh, and she supposed that was sufficient in the human world.

"Honey. You look amazing." Cyn said with a big wicked smile. Faith couldn't help but feel great from the compliment. "You're ready to party. You should just wear this out of here. I mean, I assume based on what you were wearing earlier that you're looking for trouble tonight." Cub winked.

Faith wasn't sure what that meant. She was looking for trouble in order to prevent it. She simply smiled at her new friend.

"Now, I don't see a pocket book, so I'm guessing you don't have any cash for this." Cyn observed. She was right, God hadn't given his angel any human cash. This, as it turned out, would be a mistake. "Don't worry. Me neither. Just follow my lead." Cyn said, as she led the shy girl out of the back room and to a skinny man at the front of the shop. He looked over Faith's tight dress and Cyn's box of strange objects. "Think you can help me out again tonight Barry?" Cyn asked. He smiled and she quickly leapt around the counter and down to her knees.

Faith wasn't exactly sure what was going on. She heard her new friend give a muffled moan, then a series of long slurping sounds. She stepped forward and peeked over the counter to see Cyn's lips wrapped around the man's sizable cock, sliding up and down and up and down. The sight made her feel strange; nervous, excited. She felt a tingle between her thighs. These human bodies were impossible to figure out.

Still she felt compelled to watch. As Cyn's face bobbed on the cock voraciously, spit slipped out from between her lips. She pulled her head back and swirled her tongue over the thick tip. Faith enjoyed the sight of it. Then finally, Cyn lunged back onto the member, let out another moan, a loud swallowing noise, and pulled back, licking her lips.

Faith found herself breathing heavily at the sight of what had just transpired. Was this how humans normally behaved?

The man looked over at her, at her small breasts and tight body squeezed into her dress. "What about her payment?" He asked.

Suddenly Faith felt uncertain.

"She's shy." Cyn said.

"I like 'em shy." The man answered.

Faith took a step backward, and considered running, but Cynthia had a better idea.

What does Cynthia suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)