More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

What's next?

The Amethyst Club (LoreMaster)

The town of Amethyst Shore has a long history of being a close community of equal cooperation, neighbor helping neighbor. The oldest way these ties had been formed was through a social gathering known as the Amethyst Club.

In its many incarnations, the clubs primary goal is to foster strong bonds within the town and bring everyone closer together. This is achieved with works of charity and community service. funding and planning town events like fairs, festivals, and group vacation trips. With every successive generation, the club has expanded, shrunk, reformed, and disbanded many times.

Just recently, the club has reestablished under the leadership of Jace Holland and Skyler Wayne. With them at the helm, the club has welcomed younger adults into its ranks.

Whispers and rumors fly in some circles that this version of the club dabbles in secret hedonistic gatherings. Wild parties, orgies, and other forms of the like are planned and thought up. It is said that this club promotes ideas of swinging, , and free an open sex in order to form closer bonds with one another. Because of this, the club has reached unseen heights in popularity and membership. Members now wear Amethyst necklaces as a way of identifying each-other.

But these are just rumors after-all. Right?

A/N: So this has been living rent free in my head ever since I’ve been wanting to write for this story. I took inspiration from the old Amethyst Shore story (specifically the two chapters called The Orgy) so I want to do something similar here.

There will be no sexual elements here. Just some good ol fashion orgies, , and orgies with . Cause why not have both.

Also expect allot of schemes and intrigue as the club tries to keep secret and add more members. But as you will see…….it’s gonna be a stacked roster. : )

Have any ideas, feel free to comment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)