More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A729n A729n

Which fight is starting now?

The Alluring Tutors (Hitomi and Kaho) vs Baywatch Babes (Nicolette and Savannah)

The sex fighting league had been getting more and more attention in the last months and with this specific match the expectations for audience almost doubled since the last broadcast, as any other match it started with the commentary of former, and sometimes still, sexfighter star Zohra Dahab and Baroness Cerise

"Hello everyone! and welcome to this week´s main fight in the sex-fighter league, today we have quite an expectacle, isn´t that right Baroness?" Said Zohra with her warming smile, her olive skin contrasting and complementing her pale partner.

"Quite right Zohra but I do wonder if Nicolette and Savannah can win a fight without these little toys. Altough they gave quite of a show last week." The Baroness showed showed what seemed to be a normal baywatch floater.

"And what a show can we see some images from last week before this match starts?" Just as she said this a series of images was shown in the main screen for everyone on the audience along with the televisors of those watching at home.

It stared with the pool arena that was used for the summer special bikini match, immediately followed by the bodies of the alluring tutors, first it was Kaho, a young japanese woman with a body that every straight man or lesbian woman would desire in their bed, beautiful, black short hair, well endowed and quite charismatic, chosen as better tits of the league more than once; Then her partner Hitomi, with even bigger tits, a bit more tanned skin and long brunnette hair.

What do we see next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)