More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

The All New Nega-Pirates....Issue 1: Sub-Atomica

The NEW NEGA-PIRATES....

Chased by Ultron and his army of Cockless Ultron Controlled Knowledgeless Synthetics (CUCKS) and Synthetic Living Ultron Thrall (SLUTS) the Nega-Pirates face an unfortunate decision. With Susan Storm as Utlron's transformed metallic bride, the Negative Zone fell to Susan's legions of half-robot/half-human slaves. Gwen was gone, the Nasties were gone, and now the Nega-Pirates face an unfortunate decision...fight and die....or run and hide like cowards...

These aren't the Nega-Pirates you know:

Maria Hill, former director of SHIELD turned leader of the Nega-Pirates.

Maria

Nescan Tal'yo, wolf alien with a big mouth and a bigger...ahem.

Nescan

Reed Richards, a synthetic version of the hero we know.

Reed

HERBIE or the runt as he is called.

HERBIE

Introducing Hope Van Dyne. The NEW Yellow Jacekt! Come to help at just the right time.

Janet

And Jennifer Lawrence...

Jennfire

Yup, the actress not one of her characters....she's a Nega-Pirate now....

The New Nega-Pirates Issue 1: Into the Microverse

“We can't keep avoiding these laser blasts Reed,” Maria Hill shouted as she piloted the Lobos by hand. She'd been thrust in with this lot, and now her life depended on it. She came into the Zone when Susan was converted to SLUTRON (Maria's term for Sue). She watched heroes and villains and ordinary people changed into those...things.

Now an army of them rocketed towards the ship. They'd avoided them for a long time now. Maria knew they couldn't get their hands on the living tech that was the Lobos, Reed, and Tanath Gestal. With that they could make through the distortion area and reach Earth. Maria had been unable to make contact with Earth for days now.

Nescan the wolf alien was holding his own using the blasters. He and HERBIE, aka the runt were taking out as many of the metal beings as possible. Reed assured them they wouldn't die. It would only be temporary. But they needed to find a place to hide. Anywhere. It seemed Susan and Ultron were on every planet now. A combined hive mind almost.

“I think I can shrink us down to subspace Director Hill!” Reed was looking at a computer screen, but that was more for show than anything. He was calculating in his brain, a robot connected to the ship itself. A living robot who occupied the ships AI with the alien Taranith Gestal.

The ship was taking hits left and right. It wouldn't be much longer until these things boarded Maria thought. The Nega-Pirates were the last hope of stopping this. With the Lobos and Reed and Taranith they had a chance. “Do it.” Maria said twisting the ship to avoid a mass of robotic beings before the ship.

Reed almost fell over from the twist. “I can't promise we will survive....we may hit atoms....we may break up....”

“DO IT!” Maria Hill shouted. “I'm your captain. Listen to me.”

Reed did as told. He was still weary of this woman who took Susan's place. Part of this Reed MISSED Susan. More for the research on inter-species breeding. The ship began to waver and shake, and suddenly it began to implode in on itself. Maria watched in horror as the ship shrank around her. Then she felt a tightness in her own body as if her clothes were squishing her. She shrieked and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, the ship stopped. Maria opened her eyes, one at a time. The view port no longer displayed robots all around them. It wasn't ark like the Zone. It was purple, with large shapes all around them moving in strange patterns. “What is this?”

“Subspace I believe,” Reed continued calculating. “We are smaller than an atom.” He tried to sense the presence of synthetics. There were none. “I think we're clear.”

Maria sighed in relief for the first time. She stood up and ran her hands through her short hair. Her tall slender body, once in a black Nega-Pirates suit, complete with white painted wolf paws over her breasts, pussy and ass cheeks was reversed in color. It was white with black paws. “Whoa.”

Reed explained it must have done something in the molecules. Nescan and HERBIE came up from the gunner areas. The group retreated to the bar on the second floor. Captain's orders. It was the first time in weeks they weren't being chased or threatened. Maria Hill sat drinking down whiskey and handing it to the large blue wolf alien as Reed explained he'd need to ensure that Maria and Nescan's molecules hadn't been changed, since they were sort of the only organic life-forms on the ship. “The best thing to do is a fitness test, to see if your organs are working in order.” He told them. Further, a diagnostic needed to be done on the ship to determine any damage.

Maria sipped the bottle, her long legs crossed, her black boots, once white, bobbing as she sat listening. “Reed...conduct the tests on us all you want. You can do so via the ships AI, correct? You don't need to be in the room?” She asked. Reed nodded to his captain. “ Help HERBIE,” She continued, “check for damage.” She pointed to Nescan. “Looks like we got to do a fitness test for Egghead here.”

Nescan smiled leering at the small frame of the woman. “What did you have in mind captain?”

Maria sipped her bottle. “Report to the Wild Room in ten minutes solider.” She thought it best to run it like the military.

Ten minutes later....

The ships AI, Taranith Gestal was running medical diagnostics on the two organic beings in the large open Wild Room, where there was a synthetic forest and desert, complete with oasis and sandy beach that looked out onto a massive view screen. Reed was helping HERBIE look for damage. Taranith was monitoring their vital signs as they physically exerted themselves on the shores of the beach. Both were sweating, heart rates increased and most of there hormonal glands and organs were working in order.

Taranith had to admit, despite their differences they sure enjoyed this physical activity. By his calculation it was their 47th time in two weeks. For two creatures with non-similar DNA they sure as hell loved to attempt to MATE.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” Maria Hill was shouting like a pornstar. Her small breasts swung back and forth as the svelte young brunette was being pounded from behind by the alien wolfman. Sweat was dribbling from her chin from their fuck session. “FUCK ME SOLIDER THAT'S AN ORDER!” She cried out slamming her small frame back into the beastman.

Nescan was gripping her butt hard as he slid his large red canine cock in and out of the female human. She wasn't as curvy as Susan (who he missed), nor did her body move like Jocasta (who had been assimilated) nor as graceful as Gwen (who was now a S.L.U.T. Herself along with Nescan's brother), but she was a great little lay. The tall brunette only wanted to fuck in their free time, and the alien was more than happy to oblige. She had long thin legs and a small frame which Nescan enjoyed. He was growling as his large knot kept hitting her cunt. He had knotted her once by accident momentarily, in front of Susan. It caused a rivalry between the two, and if Sue saw them now (the REAL Sue) she'd kill them both. Yet, Nescan had not knotted a female in months and his instincts were driving him wild.

“KNOT ME YOU STUD!” Maria turned back with a snarling glance of lust and rage. “FUCKING DO IT!”

The blue furred beast alien had been hesitant to knot this human. If he did, he'd lose his link with Susan. Maria would take her place as his mate. It was the law of the jungle. Yet, they'd lost so much, with little hope. Susan, Gwen, the Nasties, Jocasta, his brother (now a cockless mindless CUCK). Ultron had seen to it to castrate the males he infected. Reed ensured Nescan it wasn't permanent. Ultron's goal was to be the only male who could fuck, if you could call him that. He yearned to knot. Needed it.

“KNOT ME SOLIDER!” Maria was still snarling at him, like a wolfess, “MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!” She cried out, pushing her pussy against his red knot. “DO IT! THAT'S AN ORDER!”

Nescan made a decision that would change his fate, Maria's and Susan's. He gripped her hips with his right paw digging his claws into her waist until he drew blood. He then gripped her short hair for leverage and roared into the cavernous room.

“AAAHHHHH!” Maria Hill felt the claws break her skin, and then the pain of something impossibly large at her pussy, pressing on it. She pushed back with all her own might, feeling the red softball sized cock-part press into her pussy, the pressure was unbearable. Maria shouted herself, growling in unison with Nescan, snarling and staring into the strange landscape of Subspace. And then she felt it enter her, making her suck in a deep breath. The pain almost made her pass out. Her head pounded, and her vision blurred with a dark red tint. In an instant her brain rewired. Her very DNA rewired. SHIELD didn't matter, Ultron didn't matter, Earth didn't matter. She would spend her life at Nescan's side, ensuring his knot would be satisfied. Ensuring she gave him.....”OH MY GODDDDD!” Maria cried out, as the painful wave crashed and the next wave was an orgasm the likes of which she had never known. So powerful, that Maria began to weep, her body dropped, convulsing in seizure like spasms.

Nescan was roaring loudly, and when he knotted his new bitch, his own vision went red. He knew the knot had 'taken'. Few Earth women knew what it meant to be knotted. Something so primal, so natural, so much stronger than a human idea of marriage. Nescan held her hair as his cock pumped potent seed in the lithe human. He fell back, the girl still impaled on his cock. His back hit the ground hard with a “THUMP” but the two remained tied. Somehow, Maria was on top now, slowly rotating her hips, his knot deep in her pussy, the beast man's tail wagged under him as he kept cumming. He got a view of her ass in this unintended reverse cowgirl position.

They remained tied for two hours. Another thing earth women would never know. A tie with a wolfman that would cause Maria to cum constantly, as Nescan kept pumping sperm into her in smaller spurts. Eventually, she was able to turn on his knot, and the new lovers/mates kissed for hours. Maria enjoyed his long flat red tongue in her mouth.

The pair retired to bed. They were awoken with a beeping alarm. Reed called them to the front.

“We have a visitor.” Reed looked out. “A life-form.” In the view screen was a being that had armor on like an Iron-Man, but this wasn't quite as metal. Further, it had wings. The being was floating to them.

“THE WASP!” Reed and Maria both said in unison recognizing the outfit. Sort of. It was different.

When the girl was brought on the deck of the ship, and she removed her helmet. It was clearly not Janet Van Dyne. Yet, there was an odd resemblance. “My name is Hope Van Dyne,” she explained, and then told her story of being lost in subspace.

Maria brought her to the holo-deck bar. They drank wine and discussed Hope's world. She was from a world where her mother Janet had been lost. They'd found her, with Scott Lang's help. Hope was dating that world's version of Scott Lang. She had a picture, and Maria thought he was sort of cute. Hope spoke of Thanos coming to Earth.

The shorter brunette noted the wolfman, something she'd never seen. She sipped her wine, as the blue furred being stared at her small frame. The wolfman's tail wagged wildly. She felt odd around him. Excited but scared. “What's he so happy about?” Hope stated.

Thirty minutes later....

“OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! DON'T STOP!” The skinny brunette called back to the blue alien as the beast pounded her young pussy in some strange room with a beach. The girl was lost. It all happened so fast. She was drunk, but also so horny. Unbearably horny. The sexy Hope Van Dyne looked down at short haired Maria Hill who was smiling up at her, the taller brunette nude as well and beneath Hope.

The sound of bodies slapping filled the room, and the growling of a dog. Nescan's tail was slapping back and forth uncontrollably. Maria was smiling, and held the younger smaller brunettes cheek. She kissed the girls lips, and the two began to swirl tongues in a passionate deep kiss. Maria broke off the kiss.

“I need to leave.” Hope said with fear, even as her body was driving back into the beastman trying to get all his cock.

“I know your afraid,” Maria said softly, and rubbed the girl's long dark hair. “But he's going to knot you now.”

“ERRRRR!” Nescan's ears picked up at the words. Susan would never allow this.

“I'm not like his other bitches,” Maria assured a confused Hope, and then kissed her softly. “I know he's a stud and needs bitches. You're going to be one.” Maria smiled. “And you'll never want to leave. Trust me.”

Hope Van Dyne felt Maria's hand on her shoulders pressing her back. She felt fear at the girl's words, and thought of her father, her mother, and her lover Scott. She then felt furry paws pulling her back strongly against something thick and large at the entrance of her pussy. She was literally pushed into the knot and it got her hard with a 'POP'. Her eyes went wide and her head shot up, as her vision turned a dark red tint. In that moment, Hope Van Dyne smiled. For what seemed like a lifetime she puffed out small gasps as her body rocked in orgasm after orgasm. She finally looked back down at Maria and smiled. “I'm never leaving,” she leaned down and kissed the other brunette lovingly. Hope felt her womb fill with hot alien cum for the first time.

Weeks later....

Queen Pearla stood on the walls of her castle fighting her best with her guards as Pyscho-Man's forces were attacking the Citadel of Mirword. These beings served that bastard and were raiding cities around the capital. Now they were assaulting the castle. The Queen was no slouch, and she knew of Psycho-man's intentions with her. She'd not be taken. A siege had been laid

It seemed the forces would overwhelm the guards of Mirword, but like a miracle, Pearla saw a small hover craft shoot down the mountain side. Driving it was a short haired woman in a white uniform with what looked like paw prints on her small chest. She was barking orders.

“Yellow-Jacket,” she called to someone, “Take out the archers,” the woman swung the hovercraft around and began firing at a crowd of advancing barbarians. “I need them gone Hope,”

Suddenly a being in a yellow and black strange body suit flew up from a back seat and black metallic wings shot out from her back. The feminine body floated in the air and then dove towards the line of archers spraying them with laser blasts.

“GET ON THEM DUDES WITH THE RAM BIG GUY!” The short haired woman in the speeder pointed to a bridge were brutes were battering the door. Pearla watched a behemoth of a blue beast creature hop out of the speeder and race like a dog towards the cadre of barbarians. The beast was roaring with delight as he crashed upon the seemingly helpless human barbarians.

The speeder shocked Pearla by racing up the side of the white citadel walls. When it got to the top, the speeder suddenly changed before the Queen's eyes, allowing two women to step out. One, Pearla knew was Marionette of the Micronesia. She too wore a white uniform, just like the tall brunette. Complete with paw prints over private areas.

As the women walked towards Pearla guards surrounded her and held up spears. The brunette was still barking orders to apparently the speeder itself, which suddenly began to change and take a new shape, that of a human with white hair and an eye-patch. “Reed, set up somewhere and snipe the entire front line.”

The stretchy change man nodded. “Yes Captain.”

The tall brunette commanded attention and respect. Pearla was unsure of what to do. She looked at her old friend, the blonde known as Marionette with the red tinted skin around her eyes. “Princess Mari, who are these people?”

The tall imposing short haired woman crossed her arms. “We're the Nega-Pirates, and we're gonna save your ass.”

The battle turned quickly. The one known as Yellow-Jacket attacked from the air, aided by unseen shots from a ship in the clouds. The strange shape changer was taking out entire platoons, one by one with a rifle, each a head shot. The wolfman was tearing people apart. The forces retreated eventually.

Hours later, Queen Pearla greeted her guests to a lavish dinner, with Sub-Atomica pig meat, wine, cakes, anything the heart could desire. The Queen watched the beastman eat an entire leg of the pig happily, his tail wagging.

“They saved Homeworld from Baron Karza,” Princess Mari sighed. “But the Micronauts,” the beautiful blonde looked down at the table. Ashamed she couldn't save her friends and her lover Rann. They were imprisoned somewhere.

“We'll find them,” Maria Hill assured the newest member of the Nega-Pirates. “Psycho-man's camp isn't far.” Hill told Queen Pearla. “We can follow them back.” She pointed to Hope Van Dyne in her new Yellow-Jacket costume created with non-tech by Reed. “She can remain unseen.”

“In the meantime,” Hope laughed, dancing with Nescan as she sipped wine. “We can enjoy the night.”

Queen Pearla stared at the beastman. His tail wagged as he watched the Queen and his eyes roamed her body. Pearla suddenly realized her metallic armor left little to imagination around her breasts. “Why is he so happy,” Pearla asked Marrionette who smiled oddly back at Pearla.

Half-hour later...

“UH....” the Queen moaned feeling the red prick fill her once again. “Uh...” She moaned as it pulled from her. The dog-man was fucking her from behind. It happened so fast. “Uh....” Pearla moaned, her red hair falling over her face. Her big tits slapped forward with each thrust into her. The beast was pushing the red cock slowly into her. Growling behind her. Pearla was scared, but Princess Mari was beneath her. She was smiling up at Pearla, and the Queen felt the princess move her red hair to the side.

“It's ok....” Mari smiled up warmly. “He's going to knot you.”

“I am Queen,” Pearla pleaded, but her body was responding, her orgasms rolling through her, her toes curling with each huge push of cock into her sopping puss. “I cannot give myself to a lowly mongrel.”

Marionette held her chin. She laughed up at her friend. “He's the king of Homeworld silly.” She assured her friend. “And my husband.” The blonde leaned up and kissed her friend. Princess and Queen closed their eyes as their lips touched, and tongues wrapped around one another.

Behind her Nescan was trying to knot this newest bitch. He grunted from Maria Hill's tongue in his ass. His tail kept hitting her head, but that didn't stop his oldest bitch from tongue fucking his rim. Hope was sucking on his huge hairy blue balls. She was also lathering his knot with lube, stimulating it.

It soon became apparent that this young Queen had been a virgin. They all saw the blood in the beginning and the Queen begged for it to be 'not like this'. Despite her pleas, Nescan laid down, and his three bitches stood around Pearla and pressed down, grabbing whatever part of her body they could. A fearful Pearla felt the pressure build around her pussy walls. “NO PLEASE!” She pleaded.

Maria watched as the knot sank into this new young pussy. Nescan growled and his eyes rolled, his blue feet paws curled up and his tail wagged on the bed. Maria saw the look in Pearla's eyes change. “How do you feel Queen?”

Pearla looked at Maria Hill and said with stern seriousness. “He will be king.”

Months later....

Nescan Tal'yo sat on the throne of Mirword with his large right paw resting on his chin. He looked down at Hope Van Dyne who was slurping on his red cock. Her now large fat milk filled tits pouring milk as her tits squeezed when she bobbed her head down. Maria Hill was feeding him grapes and pouring a new glass of wine. Marrionette rubbed his broad blue furred shoulders. All three girls would stop briefly now and again and hold their extended stomachs, feeling the movement of pups. Earth women weren't used to carrying Wolfen offspring. It was an odd sensation to feel MANY pups moving in the womb. Next to him sat Pearla, his second Queen and fourth wife.

“What troubles you my King,” Pearla rubbed his long blue furred ear, and held her own pregnant stomach with her hand. The girls tits were too large to fit in the metal bikini tops, so they all wore light skirts with slits in front and back that only covered their asses and privates. Each woman had white tattoos of his paws on their breasts, ass cheeks, and even one slashed across their faces. They were his property. His bitches.

“I am bored,” Nescan admitted.

Pearla spoke to Maria. “Fetch that newest ...the Mystique one.”

Maria Hill nodded. She had accepted that the Queen and Princess should be able to order their subjects around. As a wife of Nescan, all she wanted was to give him pups. Maria waddled and held her pregnant stomach, feeling milk roll from her large erect nipples.

Minutes later a small young beautiful blonde with a wide face was dragged by the pregnant Maria Hill to the throne room. The sucking and slurping of Hope on the canine alien's cock was heard in the halls.

“I told you I'm NOT MYSTIQUE!” The blonde shouted, her bare tits bouncing. She was sort of endowed for an Earthling, thought Pearla. “My name is Jennifer Lawrence. I just played the character in a movie.” Maria kicked the back of her knees so the blonde was kneeling.

“Kneel before your king.” Maria said. She pushed the girl down. “PRESENT YOURSELF FOR YOUR KING !” The brunette spat down.

The young blonde, Jennifer Lawrence sobbed. It didn't seem anyone in this strange world believed her. She just did as told and turned and presented her ass to that beast as she'd been taught.

Reed Richards walked over to Maria Hill. “Captain,” he said, looking at his computer. “Can I speak with you.”

Maria nodded, and from behind them the small blonde was screaming “NO...NOT AGAIN!”

Maria and Reed walked to the kitchen area of the large banquet hall. “What is it Reed?”

“Don't you think any of this is weird Maria?” Reed spoke as a friend. “How easily it all fell into place. Kingdoms falling at your feet?” He pointed to the hall.

On her hands and knees, Jennifer Lawrence was getting fucked mercilessly by the blue furred wolf beast. He was holding her blonde locks in his paw and slapping her ass. He liked to fuck this little one. Her large tits swayed under her from the fuck pace. “OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!” The young girl shouted and her body shook, her pussy coated the red dick slicing in her.

“There are two Nescans!” Reed pointed to the throne. ON the throne was another Nescan, with Pearla riding his cock as she watched the show before them.

Maria was confused. This was a nightly occurrence. But from somewhere distant, Reed called to her. “Maria...WAKE UP!”

Suddenly, it was as if Maria's vision cleared. Nescan was fucking the Lawrence girl, and she was moaning like the little whore she was, and soon NEscan gripped the young actress and push her onto his knot. She shrieked and grasped at the air, but her eyes rolled and her toes scraped the floor as they curled. She had the look of unstoppable lust on her wide face. "OH GOD! I'M CUMMMIIIING!" She whined like a whore.

But on the throne was Psycho-man, watching as Pearla rode his dick. The orange scientist alien gripped Pearla's large milky tits spraying milk in a stream.

Maria raced to the throne and picked up the control box. She smashed it on the ground. The ruse was over. The girls came out of their stupor. Pearla jumped off of the orange cock of the aging old Psycho-man.

Nescan growled and with Jennifer Lawrence still tied to his cock. He held her up with an arm around her waist, her boobs jiggling as he raced to the throne with an exposed claw. Psycho-man was about to hit the control panels on the arm of the chair, but shockingly a small human foot kicked him in the face. They all gasped while Jennifer Lawrence was kicking the old orange being. "DON'T TOUCH NESCAN!"

The Nega-Pirates surrounded Psycho-man. But he laughed. “You've lost.” He pointed to Pearla and Princess Mari. “They are MY BRIDES!” He showed them a screen which came out of his armbands. It displayed the girls marrying Psycho-man. He held Pearla's stomach. “These are MY children,” he cackled.

Maria Hill was about to attack. But Pearla stood up and grabbed a spear. To the Nega-Pirates shock, so did Princess Mari. “He is right,” Pearla spoke. “We are his wives. HE IS KING.”

And thus, the Nega-Pirates were kicked out of Sub-Atomica. Now ruled by Psycho-man, and his two wives, Princess Mari and Queen Pearla.

Weeks later.....

The former Susan Storm-Richards hovered over a village on the current planet she and Ultron had defeated. Their army of SLUTS and CUCKS was unstoppable.

Suddenly she felt a blast from behind. The robotic female shrieked as her vision went dark. Her dreams were strange. Conquer, metal, Ultron. All of that faded, and she dreamt of the Baxter Building. Of Reed telling her to “wake up”.

Sue opened her eyes. She looked at her hands, fearing they'd still be metal. Her mind had been almost trapped in her own body. Standing above her was Reed Richards, but the hair and his eye-patch told Sue which Reed it was. “You fixed me. You did it?”

“A simple mixture of my nano-tech, and a substance found in sub-atomica.” Reed assured her. He explained it all, and Sue felt shame for the things she'd done. She was greeted by HERBIE and then by Nescan who looked pensive. Next to her in another bed was Gwen, still asleep but human.

“There is something you must know,” Nescan stated. That's when a very pregnant Maria Hill and two other pregnant women walked in, a blonde and a brunette with longer hair but a smaller stature than Maria.

“This is Hope,” Maria introduced the other brunette girl. "A lot's changed since you were gone."

The blonde young wide faced young girl smiled and walked up. “I'm...uh...Jen Lawrence, I have no powers....”

Susan turned her head in confusion. "The actress?"

J-Law nodded, "It's a long story...." She then gripped her pregnant stomach. "Weird ending." She looked at Sue. "I'm a big fan." She said the heroine who was also a celebrity. "Let me be the first to apologize for uh.....letting the big guy here knock me up." She grabbed Nescan's furry arm. "I know you're his ex and all.....uh.....sorry?"

The three girls were going to have Nescan's pups. It hurt Susan, after all this time, but how could she fight the inevitable. She was always gone herself off with the Guardians, on Knowhere or the World Fish. She couldn't ask Nescan to keep waiting.

Sue could see the Nega-Pirates weren't her team anymore. They were doing well under Maria. Even Reed seemed happy. He was pleased that over 18 hybrid pups were growing in the three girls. He took readings and notes hourly. It was his life's work. Sue was going to ask Reed to leave with her, but she could see he wanted to stay. She didn't ask HERBIE either.

Susan said her goodbyes, long hugs with Nescan, and tears. She said goodbye to his bitches, sort of jealous and mad. She hugged the runt, and HERBIE buzzed with his own type of robotic tears. He was his own entity now, and happy.

"Where will go Susan," Reed asked. She didn't know. Reed looked at her with a seriousness that made her think of her Reed. "The collar is gone Susan," he pointed.

A shocked Susan touched her neck. It was gone. After all this time.

That is when Susan said goodbye to the Nega-Pirates. It was time. The change had taken the collar from her neck. She could go home.

10 AM Earth....the day after Susan left for Negative Zone.

Johnny Storm awoke. It was late. He expected Susan to wake him up. He had a autograph signing at a Hero-Con to attend. He was the main attraction. She hadn't woken him up. In fact, he hadn't seen her last night. Her book, and her wine glass were on the table when he came in. Suddenly, Johnny saw the flashing light. It was the Negative Zone room, a distress call. From SUSAN HERSELF.

He flamed on and flew down the halls and down the elevator shaft burning his way through doors to the floor where the Zone portal was on. He raced inside and turned off his powers, looking around for any sign of Susan.

From behind him, someone spoke. “What are you doing Johnny?” Sue spoke and walked over to the beacon alarm. She shut it off. “Reed's gonna have a fit about that elevator door Johnny.”

Johnny looked at Sue. She looked...younger somehow. Her hair seemed shorter, but not by much. She seemed rather happy. “I thought you sent a distress signal from the Zone.”

Sue laughed. “That....I took care of that.” She laughed. “Took a little bit but I handled it.” She smacked his head in the back. “Get ready mister, you got the signing, you're representing us you know.” She instructed him to go get dressed. She'd make pancakes.

She walked slowly out of the room behind Johnny. She took a look back at the portal and sighed. Susan Storm turned the lights off and left the room.

The Invisible Woman held her hands out in the kitchen and used her powers to get the ingredients. She had full use once again. It had been so long. It was like stretching. She found herself comfortable for the first time in ages. She was home. It was time to leave everything behind her.

Susan sipped coffee as she made Johnny breakfast. She posted a picture on her official Instagram.

Moments later she received a private message on her comm. A private line, with an encryption only one other person knew. Susan sighed, and opened the message. It was a big pink cock with a twisty end. A dark small furry black clawed paw like hand held the strange cock. “Your back on Earth? Let's get this thing in your ass Barbie!” The message wrote.

Susan laughed and sipped her coffee. She was home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)