More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

The Adult Entertainment Convention

“Welcome everyone to the 3rd annual AEC” a sultry voice announced over the loudspeaker at the Las Vegas convention centre.

Gene had been waiting in the admission line for what felt like forever. The place was absolutely packed with people. He saw a couple men with cameras being led by another guy that looked very official with a clipboard. He was walking up to various people who were signing some sort of form. Eventually they approached him.

“Hello sir, we are going to be filming surprise bukkake 34 today and are looking for participants, are you available at 2pm to shoot a load onto a famous pornstars face for free?”

Gene saw the value as the commemorative facial videos cost $100 each.

“Sounds good to me” said Gene and signed the form. The producer gave him a card with the details and a pill attached to the back.

“Great, glad to have you on board. Take this pill at 1:30. It will increase your semen production temporarily. We know people will be busting a lot today so we don’t want any sad cumshots in our video. Also, don’t say anything to Emily Willis, it has to be a surprise.

Gene put the card in his pocket. “Thanks” he said. The producer nodded and walked away.

The line had shortened somewhat which was a great relief to Gene. He already knew he was going to buy the 2 day elite pass which came with 30 pussy minutes, 10 ass minutes and 1 hr of mouth minutes as well as 5 professional photos to document the experience.

It was finally his turn. He walked up to the ticket booth and was met by smiling blonde woman with a nametag that said Jill. “Welcome to the AEC!” She said jovially. A male booth worker approached her and whispered in her ear. “That’s fine, you can take your break now. Tiffany is here” she said to her colleague.

“Sorry about that, now where were we? Do you know which type of pass you would like?”

Her coworker guided her up from her chair and moved it to the side. He pulled her skirt up to her bellybutton and pulled her panties down to her knees. Gene could see the small tuft of black pubic hair atop her pussy. He had the feeling she wasn’t a natural blonde. He stared at her pussy as he responded.

“Yeah I’m going to go with the Elite please”

“Excellent choice sir” she said as Gene noticed her colleague stick his cock in the space between her thighs and against her pussy.

“Yeah, that’s definitely the best value,” her colleague said as he fucked her thighs.

She extended the card machine for Gene to pay. After he paid she presented him with his guest package. As she put together the items to present to him, her colleague proceeded to begin fucking her pussy.

Her head bobbed slighty from getting rammed from behind as she explained.

“This is your pass.” She extended a small yellow rubber ring with #AEC-FUCKS written in black on the side.

“Make sure you wear it at all times in the convention hall”

Gene extended his wrist and she giggled. “ You’re funny, now pull out your cock so I can help you put it on”

Gene unzipped his fly and withdrew his rock hard dick. She had a hard time guiding it on as her colleage fucked her, so she grabbed his cock and slid it on.

Her coworker had slowed his pace slightly, but was forceful with each thrust.

She continued “This is also what you will use to claim your minutes and photos. Photographers will be all around, so just direct them as to what you want. There are terminals like this around everywhere, so just teabag one to start your time. The ring will vibrate after any predetermined time that you set in the app to let you know how much time has passed.”

She was no longer bouncing and Gene heard the jingle of her coworkers belt as he picked up his pants. Gene watched as her coworkers cum began to spill onto her panties and the floor.

“Also, make sure to tag any photos with AEC-FUCKS on social media”

Gene took the time to snap a photo of her and her jizz filled panties, ensuring to get his cock and pass in the photo with the hashtag and immediately posted to his jizzer story. “Big thanks to Jill and whoever pumped her full while we were speaking. Today is going to be a great day!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)