More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FurriousOni FurriousOni

Your Path

The Abyss' Infiltration

The Prince of the Abyss Order (The Traveler's Brother) made it to a platform, with two Abyss Mages, one cryo and one electro, fumbling about with potions. He scoffed, and that alerted the mages to his presence. They scrambled to the ground, almost knocking over a few potions, in order to bow to the Prince.

"M-my liege!" They called him, panicked.

"You two! Are the potions ready?" The Prince eyed several concoctions. There appeared to be an anemo, geo, electro and dendro colored potion, along with several empty bottles.

"Yes sir! But, errr... we only made one for each region the traveller made it to." The electro Abyss mage explained. "But with them, your soul should be able to be transported to a region, and with your soul, you can possess weaker minds!"

"Grand! Have you a way to change me back?"

The abyss mages eyed each other, worried. Despite their silence, the Prince already knew what was on their minds.

"Great, just great. Well, work on it, and I'll attempt to infiltrate the regions of Teyvat." The Prince reached for a bottle, and chugged it down, before he awoke in...

Which Region, however?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)