More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

The 6th Universe's Destroyer! His Name is Champa!

(Beerus Planet)

Gorten was doing 1,000,000th Thumb Presses when his Uncles Goku and Vegeta were passing out at Fifty Thousand Presses. Then an explosion rocked the Land and After awhile a Fat Beerus and Beautiful female version of Whis Showed up. The moment their eyes met something in both them of clicked. ''Hey what's with Them three? Are the Diciples of Yours?'' Asks the Fatty. ''Well yes the two older ones are I suppose, the Younger one is Lord Beerus Appointed Successor and the First God of Creation for this Universe.'' Says Whis. ''Creation Huh? Interesting'' Says the Blue one with a Sultry Smile. ''You look pretty interesting yourself.'' Gorten Fires back. ''Say who are you then? You look like Beerus only a lot Fatter.'' Asks Goku as the Blue Woman tears her attention from Gorten for a Momment. My my aren't you the Rude one? May I present Lord Beerus's Twin Brother, Lord Champa.'' Says The Girl. ''Whoa their Twins!? Your Kidding Me?!'' Exclaims Goku. ''Please Show the Proper Respect, He's a Destroyer after all.'' Says The Girl. ''He's a What? So your saying their are two Destroyers?'' Asks Vegeta. ''Well not in this Realm. Lord Champa is the Destroyer of the Sixth Universe.'' Explains fhe Girl. Vegeta starts to speak but Goku cuts him off. ''Hey! Who's Stronger? You or Lord Beerus?'' Asks Goku. ''Now Now, Mortal there's no need for you to ask such a thing, given their Physiques are Completely Different.'' Says the Blue Chick. ''Hey Now!! Not Cool!!!'' Argues Champa. ''Actually we're all deities, My Uncles may be Mortal in terms of lifetimes, but they Possess Godly Power, Power that has pushed Lord Beerus to his Limits, and on top of that they've been brought back from the land of the Dead Several Times over.'' Explains Gorten as he looks at them. ''It's true, though once among the last of their Species they do indeed possess Godly Powers that have pushed Lord Beerus to Seventy Percent of his Power. '' Agress Whis. ''Seventy Percent? I must admit that's quite the Feat, it's so rare to have a Destroyer pushed further than Ten Percent of their Power let alone Seventy.'' Says Champa. ''So what is it you want from me Champa? Cause it'd better not be something frivolous Or I'll Kick Your Ass!'' Asks Beerus. ''If you'll excuse me Temporarily my Lords, I have an Appointment to Keep.'' Says Gorten as he leaves for a bit.

(Upon Return)

''Say Beerus! Lets have a contest!'' Says Champa. ''A contest? What Exactly are you Proposing?'' Asks Beerus. ''I mean a Fighting Competition Obviously! And if I win we trade Earth's with each other!'' Declares Champa. ''Really?! You want to fight me?! Hahaha.'' Says Beerus as he laughs Uncontrollably. ''Argh Let me Finish what I was saying.'' Says Champa. ''Hahaha, Oh Come on Now! You said Fighting Not Pie Eating Right?'' Asks Beerus still laughing uncontrollably. ''YOU WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!! YOU SCRAWNY PUNK!!!'' Shouts Champa furiously as Beerus syops Laughing and becomes Angry. A Tense Silence Brews before they both float onto the Table and walk towards each other. Gorten who had meanwhile been making flirtatious glances and looks to Champa's Attendant, who returned them twofold finally Pry's himself from her direction to watch the seen unfold. ''We're twin Brothers and Both of us are Destroyers.'' Says Beerus. ''So why is it we always seem to be at Each others Throats like this?'' Asks Champa. As the Ground begijs to shake from their growing angers. They eadh throw a punch but stop shot of each others face. A Brawl then ensures as Their Destruction Power begins to erase the Floor.

''That's Enough!'' Whis and his Sister Say Simultaneously. ''Why'd You Interrupt us?'' Asks Beerus. ''Yes that was just rude!'' Says Champa in a rare moment of agreement with his Brother. ''I'm sorry but we Couldn't stand idly By and allow one Destroyer to engage another in combat.'' Says Whis Scoldingly. ''The Two of You Must Know your Combat would inevitably lead to the Rather inconvenient Annihilation Of both the Sixth and Seventh Universes.'' Says Whis's Sister. ''Seeing as you were the one to suggest fight each other in the first place Champa, this is all your Fault.'' Says Beerus. ''Nooo this is Your Fault for not letting me finish what I wanted to say. I wasn't simply proposing we Fight Each other.......This will be between contestants we choose fdom each of our Universes.'' Says Champa. ''Count me in Lord Beerus, I'll Join your team but I must be going. Goodbye Whis. My Lady.'' Says Gorten as he kisses Whis's Sisters Hand before turning to Champa. ''Lord Fatso!'' Says Gorten as he Leaves. Before he Teleports away he Smirks Romantically towards Whis's Sister. ''My my it would seem you've made quite the impression on our Nephew Miss. He doesn't normally go out of his like that, nor does he showing disrespect or Contempt to even a Low-Level Diety, let alone a Destroyer.'' Says Vegeta. ''He certainly is quite charming I'll Admit, I'd be interested in seeing him again for certain.'' Says The Sister.

(New Earth, Earth Solar System)

When he created the New Saiyans he did so with a New World, a World called New Earth. It Orbited The moon like Earth, except that the Moon was Between them. The Worlds Gravity was Forty Five Times Higher than Earth's, which made it give or take twenty or twenty five times higher than Planet Vegeta's Original Gravity before it's destruction. Gorten gave the Saiyan's an Average Base Power Level of Ten Thousand, he also Granted them almost Regenerative Constitution. Followed up by Increased Natural Agility to make up for the Higher Gravity, Higher Virility and Fertility, to repopulate much Quicker. He Kept them As an Aggressive Warrior Race, but removed their Homicidal and Barbaric Tendencies and replaced them with a Love of Competitive Fighting. He Slowed their Aging Process even further. He also created Hybrid Species Between Saiyans and Namekians or Freiza Race and Saiyan's. But he always removed the genetic Cruelty of any race with Frieza's Clan's Genes.

New Earth was protected from Sight by Earthlings. And was Created to be able to withstand anything, even if two Deities were to Clash. He also created a Sort of Pocket Dimension within the Universe, a Reality between Realities. He would Live there mostly. But for now he had to See to the Creation of the Deity Defenders. An Elite Group of Saiyan's That would be Trained by the Greatest Warrior's around. A Mandatory requirement for joining would be being able to go Super Saiyan. Anyways he needed to train more in any case.........

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)