More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wodthehunter wodthehunter

What happens to Aly?

The "Senior Prank"

The Spring weather had everyone on the upswing. Winter sucks. This is a story about something kind of spontaneous I did. I'm not particularly proud of it, and it's lucky I didn't end up expelled or jailed. Any who, a little bit of background. There is a girl in my school named Kate. I'm not really a grudge bearer, but she has been a cunt to me since I entered Sequoia high in 9th grade. She was everything I'm not. I'm a blonde, small, trim and fit wallflower. She is a curvaceous, opinionated, and outspoken brunette. We ended up butting heads over a boy. Unpredictable I know. His name is Darius. We were in the same math class freshman year, and he was a handsome guy then. We became friends and eventually dated. Even though we dated for the better part of a year, it was all pretty simple high school growth. After freshman year we were both focused on athletics, and just mutually agreed friendship was more representative of our relationship than lovers. We are still good friends, and he's frankly a good looking dude, and one of the best point guards in the state. Kate began dating him in sophomore year. She harbors jealousy towards me, and is always suspicious of him. Even though our relationship is strictly friendly, she takes every opportunity to try and cut down my self esteem. It usually focuses on my breast size or my sex appeal. Dating for me wouldn't pick back up until my college years, but that did nothing to sate Kate's suspicions.

One Friday, a week from graduation, everyone was preparing for the last senior pep rally. Shenanigans were afoot from devious and bored seniors. Balloons filled the hallway that morning. I was in a sour mood because Darius had cancelled on the gymnastics fundraiser because of you know who. Immediately I got to deal with her shit that morning. She called me a, "flat chested, trifling, peter-pan looking, whore" before knocking a load of notebooks out of my locker. I didn't confront her then, but I confess I was brooding. I think this is why I did what I did.

At noon we had a practice for the pep rally. Kate was there, shaking her shit in her cheerleader uniform, or sitting next to Darius. The gymnastics team had an exhibition in between the usual band, sports, and cheer productions. I was doing a routine on the balance beam. It was a perfectly good place to hear in the middle of a cheer when Kate changed a line from "Make them fall like Troy!" to Aly looks like a boy. It was my turn to show off, and I'm not sure why I did it. I know I'm good looking if you are into fit girls, and as I said earlier, I'm not shy. Well, I made the split second decision to pull off my leotard, throw it at the cheer leaders and perform my balance beam act in the nude.

How did it go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)