More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you want to hear about?

The "Nudening" Incident at Sheetwood's Academy of Performing Arts

What a story to tell!

This is probably one of the biggest and strangest events that has happened to the unlucky young women of Sheetwood.

It began with pretty Keira Summers, a blue eyed dirty blonde at Sheetwood's very own Academy of Performing Arts. Talented beyond belief, but with a nasty case of stage fright, all Keira wanted was to perform the best that she could. But her nerves kept getting in the way.

A sweet young woman with a reputation for being the program's "good girl", no one would have expected to one day find Keira totally naked in a music hall closet, having been hiding inside for nearly 8 hours.

Never would they expect that the humiliated girl would be terrified at the prospect of dressing herself and have to be brought off of campus on a stretcher, simultaneously clawing at the blanket being held over her and squealing in embarrassment every time she was exposed.

But that is exactly what happened, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Keira couldn't bring herself to stay clothed for more than a few minutes during the months following. She blamed her therapist for the trouble, claiming she had lost her stage fright but had become terrified of wearing clothes. She was genuinely humiliated and always covering herself, so why was she so adamant about remaining nude?

Suddenly every girl at the school and her friends and family were being discovered in the same naked state, humiliated beyond belief but just as terrified by the prospect of clothes.

The question became more complicated as girl after girl blamed the same therapist, some of the blame coming from those who had evidently never met the man in their life!

In the end, there were 9 naked girls at the Academy, plus friends and family of the girls who made the same claim.

It has been compared to other events of mass hysteria, but it is unclear just how such a situation could begin.

There are many stories to tell about this very strange and humiliating incident for many a young woman. Where would you like to start?

Should we follow Keira's story from the beginning? Perhaps we'll follow some of the other victims as they emerged?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)