More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheRandomSN TheRandomSN

How should our story proceed?

That fantasy strikes again...

Her mind crept towards wondering what mom or dad might cook up for dinner tonight, if there would be anything worth watching on tv…

Oh god she thought, why does that keep popping in my head?

A visual image of walking to the classroom nude filled her thoughts. Calm, like nothing was out of the ordinary, but with a pace denoting a tiny bit of confidence, head held a hair higher than she normally carries herself.

This is the third time this week it’s just jumped in my brain like this! Why can’t I stop thinking about this?

But she knew why. Ever since the first time the idea had struck her, months ago, she’d thought of it at night, laying in bed, while she…

Stop, she thought. Oh my god why do I like that idea so much…

She felt herself dampen slightly and squeezed her thighs together. She’d been modest her entire life, such an idea had never hit her before and she couldn’t understand why it kept coming to her now. Her right hand set her pencil on top of her text book and slid off the desk towards her lap. Before reaching its target she herself to drop it down to her side.

No! I can’t do that here! Just think of something else and this will pass… I think the new season of Animal Kingdom starts toni-

Walking into the classroom like it’s any other day, bare feet across the tile, and everyone slowly looks up to see…

Or maybe reruns of House, I never did finish the final season…

Sitting back down at my desk, ignoring everyone’s reaction, start going back through the textbook…

Christina slowly stood up from her desk and left the classroom, thankful Mr. Johnson didn’t require students to request permission to use the restroom. She could only imagine how badly her voice might quiver if she had to speak.

Just go to the restroom and get this out of your system, she thought, I’ve never had to masturbate in the middle of class to get my mind right but there’s no way I can continue if this idea hits me again.

She pushed open the door to the ladies’ room and marched straight into the nearest stall. While she locked the door she started fumbling at the button on her jeans with her other hand when she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks.

What if I did it?

No, that’s a terrible idea… I’d get suspended for sure, mom and dad would flip the hell out on me. Might even me into therapy.

But I’d enjoy thinking about it even more when I’m touching myself if it was a memory and not just a fantasy…

She unlocked the stall and stared at herself in the mirror over the sinks. Years of modesty, nearly two decades of shyness, and now she found herself trapped with an idea she couldn’t shake. And now, seriously considering going through with it, she found herself even more aroused.

It’ll be worth it.

Christina slipped her black t-shirt up and over her shoulders, past her head and dropped it on the floor. Using her toes to kick her shoes off she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, pushing them down her legs. Looking back in the mirror, taking in her light blue bra and panties she started smiling and unhooked her bra.

I don’t care if they’re just barely a b cup, I still think they’re perfect, she thought, bearing her breasts to her reflection. And the few extra pounds on my thighs, and hips, even on my butt, I wear it so well.

She pinched the sides of her panties and slid them off, looking at her neatly trimmed pubic hair in the mirror. Finally she pulled her socks off, before kicking her clothes across the floor and under the sink, out of the way of anyone who might come in after her.

She smirked in the mirror and straightened her hair a little before stepping back to the bathroom door.

Here goes nothing…

Will this possibly go as well as she thinks it could?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)