More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DROXL987 DROXL987

What Does The Day Bring?

Texas Lost! Blasting Away!

Texas didn't know what to do. She couldn't believe that they caught her off-guard like this!

Early in the morning, she was preparing for her duties as Sheriff of Gold Springs when all of a sudden the door slammed shut to reveal Georgia and a couple of her goons.

"Georgia?! What in tarnation are ya doing here?!" Texas demanded.

"Hello Texas! Sorry to tell you but I'm afraid your duties as sheriff is over!" She laughed. "Get her girls!"

Texas widened her eyes, jumping in for a kick but a rhino lady grabbed her foot and slammed her against the ground!

"GAH!" Texas hissed in pain before the rhino jumped on her, completely crushing her body flat underneath her ass.

"The Mayor wants to invite you to a little someplace...private."

With that, Georgie and her goons headed out of the Sheriff's office, with a certain sheriff planted against the rhino's ass face-planted against it.

They headed straight out of the town and over outside in the desert as the rhino lady pulled the flatten Texas out, letting her eyes widened to reveal a bunch of familiar faces.

"Roxxie Roo? Annabelle?! Jacks?!" It was the entire Rogues Gallery, each of them appearing with evil smiles on their faces and the one right up in front was Mayor Vivian herself.

"What in tarnation is going on here!?" Texas demanded, hanging flat around in the rhino girl's hand. Suddenly, she was grabbed ahold by Georgia who snorted with amusement, gripping the sheriff tightly which made her eyes bulged out.

"We're getting sick and tired of you ruining our plans! We're gonna get rid of you for good!" Georgia smirked.

"Yeah...!" Roxxie Roo smirked. "I think it's high time that you went on a little 'vacation' while we take care of Gold Springs for ya..."

"Y-Ya varmints!" Texas hissed, trying to break free of Georgia's arms. "I-If ya think that I'll be going anywhere...!"

"Oh, but that's an order from your mayor." Vivian spoke curtly. "With you out of the picture, finally this dump of a town can finally grow under my rule when you weren't around...! And don't worry...I sent Jessie and Jane to deal with that deputy of yours..."

Texas widened her eyes, now more shocked that her own deputy in this mess too!

"She isn't much of a threat." Jacks added. "So I'm sure we can take good care of her, Stanton."

"And frankly, we'll be sending you far away where you'll never come back..." Annabelle smirked. "In fact...How about we give you our goodbyes before sending you away?"

"Wha-!?"

In that moment, Georgia slammed Texas against the ground before stomping her boot against her face and grinded it tightly. The other Rogues started cackling with a smirking Vivian enjoying seeing the annoying weasel be taken down a peg.

Georgia lifted her foot, stomping over and over again in Texas's face. The increased curb-stomping left a boot print on the weasel's face, almost acting acting like a rug.

Jacks whistled over, allowing Caramel to walk up and turn her ass around, dropping down like a bomb and smashed against the ground which shook the ground! The bovine lifted its ass and smashed against the ground, making sure to leave an imprint for the weasel.

"Hahaha!" Jacks slapped her leg, grinning madly as her beloved cow lifted its ass and looked down at the small hole to see a 2D Texas on the ground like a piece of paper. "How did you like that lap dance, sheriff?"

"Now my turn!" Roxxie jumped down and landed against the butt-shaped crevice, squashing Texas and scooting her butt back and forth. She sighed, enjoying the sheriff's agonized crying underneath her ass before lifting her leg and...

PFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBT!

A large obnoxious gush of green gas escaped right out underneath, earning more crying from the victim herself.

"I always hated you Sheriff...I never once liked ya and now that you're getting what you deserved...I can finally laugh at your misery and truly make a name for myself in this dumb town!" Roxxie cackled, getting up to see the sheriff still implanted to the ground but smelled as bad as rotten eggs.

"In fact...We got one last thing." Annabelle added, coming down the butt-shaped crevice and picked up the flattened sheriff. "Georgia? You ready?"

"Hah!" Georgia scoffed, patting her growling stomach. "Oof...Yeah...All that chili you gave me is really making me want to explode..."

"Well then, you're in luck because now...It's time to say goodbye." Annabelle smirked, approaching her ally as the former deputy pulled down her pants, revealing her bare ass. Texas widened her eyes, witnessing the large butt with the tattoos "Solitary Confinement" right in front of her and then her view was blackened as soon as Annabelle stuffed her into the butt very tightly. Georgia clenched her cheeks, squishing the sheriff very tightly to make sure she didn't sleep.

Well not that she could.

"Well then Sheriff Texas...I guess this is goodbye...See you never." Mayor Vivian cackled before nodding to Georgia.

"Heh...Have a nice loooooong vacation, Texas!" Georgia laughed, clenching her fists and teeth together. Her stomach's growling started to grow louder.

The four other criminals quickly ran back far from Georgia as her butt aimed straight for the air.

As for Texas herself, she didn't know how her day could get any worse, which it is by the way! She was dragged out in the middle of nowhere, tortured to the brink of being flat and stunk out to being stuffed into Georgia's ass!

She didn't want to give up! She wanted to live! She was the sheriff! They couldn't do this to her! She would...She would...!

"FIRE IN THE HOOOOOOOLE!"

BRRRRRRRRRPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

A large explosive gas exploded around in the air, almost resembling a large nuclear explosion!

And in the midst of it, the sheriff was flying high straight into the air! Her mouth and eyes were slowly pulling apart, screaming loudly for her life as she was far away from the desert and high above the clouds!

This was it! She was officially kicked out of Gold Springs and sent flying off to who knows where she was gonna land!?

Where does Texas Ends Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)