More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Truedab77 Truedab77

What Does The Day Bring?

Texas Is Sent To Modern Day

Texas steps out of her office to get some fresh air, she walks out into the sunlight and smiles, taking a deep breath, only to start gagging on a rotten stench the wind blew down the streets directly into face, The Sherriff instantly recognises the smell of farts and sweat mixed with pinch of strawberries and cinnamon, Jesse and Jane were nearby, Texas looks up the street and sees the sisters breaking in to a house, not just any house, it's the home of Gold Springs one and only inventor, Troy the tinkerer, who is currently away on vacation, he didn't say where but he is an eccentric and secretive jerboa.

So Texas immediately stomps her way over as Jesse and Jane climb in through a smashed window, Texas kicks open the front door and shouts "Freeze!, You two are under arrest!", the sister freeze up barely having put anything in huge potato sacks they brought and turn to look at the sherriff, "You really know how to ruin things before they even begin, sherriff..." Jesse states, "We ain't even stole anything yet, sherriff!" Jane says, "You intended to, and breaking and entering is still a crime!" Texas tells them, "Please sherriff, the nut job ain't even here to traumatise with our presence and I bet he won't even notice if a few of his wacky inventions go missing" Jesse says, "And he ain't even profiting off 'em, but we need the money!" Jane shouts, "I don't care about your reasonings!, you two are coming with me!" Texas yells, "This could've gone so much easier if you just left well enough alone, Tex!" Jesse smirks, "But now when the mad scientist gets home, he's gonna be greeted with a brand new, smelly, weasel fur rug to wipe his boots on..." Jane laughs.

The pig sisters instantly start charging at Texas at full speed, Texas manages to slip past through the gap between them, making them both run into the wall and crack it a little, before the both turn around and growl at Texas, Texas pulls out two handcuffs, ready to take them both down, they all begin running towards eachother, before meeting in the middle of the room, their fighting picking up a cartoonish level of dust that hides whose winning, the fight ends and the dust dissipates, "Y'all ready to give in!" Texas asks confidently, but with all the dust gone, she realises her handcuffs have been locked around her wrists and ankles and the pig sisters stand smug with her standing between them, "Nah, we're no where near done yet, sherriff~" Jane says before turning around and presenting her massive, sweaty ass to Texas and pulling down her pants and lying down on her stomach on the floor, Texas tries to hop away backwards, but ends up bumping her back against Jesse's pillowy stomach, Texas looks up and sees Jesse's face smiling down at her, then Jesse grabs her by the shoulders and starts lowering her face to her sister's rear end, "Think of it as experiment Sherriff, since we're in a lab, to see how many farts a weasels lungs can hold until they finally go *POP*!, Hahahahaha!" Jesse cackles as Jane spreads her grimy asscheeks with her hands and Tex's face starts sliding in between them.

Do We Even Make It To The Future?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)