More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DROXL987 DROXL987

What Does The Day Bring?

Texas Investigates The Gas Factory

Sheriff Texas Stanton had received reports from her deputy April Briggs about people disappearing lately and the common areas were outside of town when traveling around for trading. Deciding to go and figure this out, she heads out to investigate and possibly find who's behind these people's disappearances in order to see what's going on around her town.

After an hour or so of tracking down where the area was, she walks across the desert only to see something far ahead. A factory.

It was practically as big than Gold Springs, standing itself in the middle of the place without a bother at all.

"Well that ain't mighty suspicious..." Texas commented, her tone filled with suspicious as she walked ahead to and decides to take her chance to see this big place and what it holds about.

Upon getting a closer look, she manages to look up on the side of the factory to see the name of this place.

Jenkin's Gas Factory

Gas factory? This whole place was a gas factory? What kind of thing was that? Befuddled, Texas fixed up her hat with a serious look to see what this place holds.

How does she get in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)