More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Truedab77 Truedab77

What Does The Day Bring?

Texas Investigates Disappearances

"This is bad Texas, people all 'round are disappearing at an alarming rate, first it was once a year, then a month, now every week" April explains as Texas looks at all the missing persons posters on her desk, "And the worst thing is, we have absolutely no clue where they're disappearing to!, it's like they just vanish into thin air!" April says, "Not anymore, April, I'm finally gonna get to the bottom of this!" Texas states confidently, "How?, like I said, we have no clues!" April says, "Well they gotta be getting out of Gold Springs somehow, seems like observing the train is our besr shot, I'll stake it out, you stay here, trust me, I'll get everyone home safe and sound!" Texas says before marching out to the the train station, leaving a worried April behind to watch over Gold Springs.

Texas sets up a small camp on a hill overlooking the train station, making sure no one would be abke to see her, she pulls out her binoculars and watches the trains come and go for hours, it takes the sun going across the sky and the moon nearly coming out for anything important to happen, but Texas' eyes widen when it does, she sees a group of naked people with bags around their heads and ropes around their wrists being escorted onto a train by shadowy figures, Texas immediately starts sneaking down to the station as the missing people get shoved into the train, the shadowy figures get on after the prisoners and the train starts moving again, Texas hurries after it and manages to jump aboard, she sneaks into the train car holding the prisoners and runs over to the first one she sees, undoing his ropes "Don't worry mister, I'm gonna get you all out of here!" Texas whispers, once the ropes fall she grabs the bag and takes it off his head, only to see his eyes are green and swirling, moaning like a zombie he just sits there doing nothing, "Wait a minute, I only know one person who can do this sorta thing..." Texas says before the train car door opens and someone walks in, "Well, well, well... Texas Stanton... to what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" A familiar voice says, "Hello... Zirona..." Texas says while glaring at the snake...

How Does This Play Out

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)