More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by One0one One0one

What Does The Day Bring?

Texas, the new jobber

The law woman didn't know how she wound up in this strange place. All she did know was the last couple of weeks was a blur of unimaginable pressure from her opponents while crowds cheered at her misery while dozens of cameras flashed.

Texas was currently leaning against the turnbuckle of a massive wrestling ring. A series of constant matches had left her in a constant state of exhaustion. She had bee stripped from her usual outfit and stuffed into a brown unitard that squeezed her curves. The color nearly matched her fur, making her look almost naked. A cheap sheriff star decal was on her chest and a couple of thunder bolts decorated her sides. Her eyes were covered with a small brown mask. The low roar of a eager crowd came from all round here as hundreds were seated in the bleachers around her.

As usual, her opponent was considerably bigger than her and radiated confidence and energy.

(This is based on Kazecat's characters, especially the Mugen ones. .https://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazecat/ )

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)