More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adventive Adventive

What's next?

Testing things out

While the thought of heading to work late filled my head with dread, with this remote, I can control my boss and get that promotion I've been dreaming. But before I could that, I have how this damn thing works. Alright, there are six buttons on this thing. Fortunately, I was able to pay attention to which button that the doctor pressed on me. Now comes the exciting part, a volunteer. While I could go back to the college students, I needed someone fresh who wasn't affected. It was at that moment I saw a jogger jog past me. I looked down at my suit, knowing full well that they weren't made for running, I ran for the jogger.

"Excuse me," I called to her.

The jogger girl stopped in her tracks and turned to my direction. "Yes?"

Her sports bra hugged her body as it also a great view of her cleavage. Her leggings left little room for the imagination as her legs were defined, benefiting from her workouts. Damn, I didn't want to think about her looks that much, but after Dr. Fez's demonstration I was probably going to have sex on my mind for a while.

"Can you follow me?" I asked.

"What? No!"

She was about to run away from me, but I pressed the unlock button and asked once more, "Follow me." Any signs of resistance faded from her body as she calmed down and walked towards me. "OK," I said. As the two of us walked, no place in mind, I inspected the remaining buttons. Lock must be the opposite of unlock (duh), but 'trunk' and 'alarm' was what I wanted to test.

Looking at the jogger, I asked, "If you don't mind me asking,..."

"I don't,"

"What's your name?"

"Jennifer,"

"So Jennifer, why are you following me?"

Jennifer just shrugged as she said, "I guess I lost interest in jogging and wanted to do something productive,"

Interesting, she with her own reason, I'll keep that in mind. "Alright, also whenever you see me pointing this thing at you, just don't pay attention to this thing," I said, without pointing the remote at her.

"OK," she said. "Are we just going to walk or what?"

"Let's go with 'what'," I said, as I press the trunk at her.

"I don't get it," Jennifer said as she pulled her sports bra over herself and tossed it to the ground.

"Fuck!" I said as I jumped towards the sports bra and tried to give it back to her. However, she was already moving to her leggings and panties as anyone who was looking in our direction would see the nudity at the display. In my panic, I pressed trunk again (terrible idea). I saw as her face was flushed red as she pulled her leggings back up. She ran towards me, snatching her sports bra and beating the crap out of me. While I could have just said, "Stop," since she was still in my control, I instead pressed the alarm button, and the beating stopped. For a woman her size, Jennifer did not hold back. But when I looked back at her, she had her sports bra on, though showing a bit of underboob, and she was looking at me as if she wanted me.

"Now you follow me," Jennifer said with ferocity in her voice as she grabbed my arm.

Where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)