More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

What's next for Rachel?

Testing her Freedom

As Rachel walked deeper into the forest the feeling of her new found freedom, coupled with her nudity felt so great to her that she just wanted to sing. And sing she did for she was no longer held back by anything she could do whatever she wanted and no one would be around to judge her.

As she finished singing the weight of what she just did finally hit her, “I just sang my heart out! I’m butt naked in the forest and I sang my heart out!” She looked around and no one was there, wanting to test her now found boldness she cupped her boobs and screamed, “Anybody wanna tell to put some clothes! Anybody wanna tell me I shouldn’t be massaging my sexy boobs outside!”, she then bent over and gave her ass a hard slap that echoed throughout the woods, “Does anyone wanna tell how hot my ass looks! Well you better get used to it I gave up everything I have so I’m gonna be naked until I die.” Rachel felt a stirring in her nether regions and as she placed her hands on her pussy she felt that it was completely soaked. ‘This was it’, she thought to herself one last inhibition to break. She quickly got to work fingering her pussy, it felt so good finally break her chains of shame. She sped up not even bothering to hide her moan, she spread her legs wide open for the imaginary audience to see. “If my parents saw her like this what would they say? Would they call me a naughty girl drag me back home, back to that prison called life? Or would they just punish me here spanking me in the middle of nowhere?” Rachel sped up feeling she was getting close, she got on her back Aimee her pussy upwards as she let her desire take her, and then she finally orgasmed. She squirted all over the place hitting several trees in the process.

Rachel laid there for a few minutes catching her breath, “That-that was awesome.” Rachel got to her feet having just came the reality of what just happened for most people would make them panic but not Rachel. She took in a deep breath and screamed once more, “You see that I just came so much on all these trees! If your wondering do I regret giving up everything, the answer is no I’m never going back! I’m gonna be naked in this forest masturbating til the end of time!” Rachel gave her ass one more slap before walking deeper into the forest.

What’s next for Rachel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)