More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drakh Drakh

What should you do next?

Test this product's emulation abilities

You smirked. You could definitely have some fun with this.

Hopping backwards onto the bed, you started feeling this new body. As your hands passed over your nipples, an electric jolt passed through your being. A hand flew to your pussy, and started to stimulate the clitoris.

This was amazing.

With one hand massaging one breast, and one hand switching between rubbing your clit and darting two fingers in and out of your pussy, you quickly managed to bring yourself to your first female orgasm.

Oh, how your pussy ached! You flipped over on the bed, so that you were bent over the side. You quickly jammed as many fingers as you could into your slit. So this was how it felt to be female. You could easily get used to this.

In and out your hand went. Your cunt quickly started flooding with juices. Letting out a cry, you convulsed with a body-wracking orgasm.

You started to feel tired. Looking back in the box, you saw the remote. You'd have to try this suit thing out again later. Pressing the button on the remote, you expected the suit to release itself from your body. Yet, that was not the case. Instead, your breasts started to diminish and shrink into your body. The female slit between your legs started to disappear, and your boys came back into view. The suit had assimilated itself into your body. In effect, it was as much a part of you now as any regular part on your body. Pressing the button a second time, you became the girl version of yourself once again. Very interesting. You decided to stay in this form for a while, and go out.

Throwing on some clothes, which hung somewhat loosely and peculiarly on this female form you wondered where you should go.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)